//Chapter 55//

Quick Note: There is a lot of money pg things and uncomfortable stuff in the chapter. Its liberally all throughout the chapter, so just skip it all. Though a lot of plot will be missed, you should skip if uncomfortable.

Tommy POV

"So, you want to break up, huh?" He asked with a frown.

I nodded, "Yeah....I don't really like you and I wanted to apologize for leadi-"

"Then what was that kiss outside?" He smirked interrupting me.

"Well....Wasn't it obvious?- I was trying to get away from you because I thought you were gonna hurt me." I explained.

He rubbed his hand high up my inner thigh, "Oh but I'd never hurt you, baby."

I gulped and grabbed his hand, "Let's hold hands, yeah?"

He chuckled and let go. He replaced his hand and then continued, "What do you say we get back together, hm?"

I slapped his hands away, "No!"

I ran to the door, unlocked it, and just as I was about free- I was pulled back in and thrown to the bed. He sighed, "Just a moment my dear."

He moved a chair to the door and put it under the door nob, restricting anyone from getting in. Then he went to the window, locked it and shut the curtains.

"Is that r- really nessacary?" I gulped and backed up further onto the bed away from him as he crawled closer.

"Precautions my dear." He smiled.

I was so scared, "Right- So about what you were saying- uhm I think we sho-"

"I think you should shut your mouth unless your moaning, mkay?" He said sweetly and creepily.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer. He pushed me down to lay flat on the bed. He unbuckled my pants and pulled them off me.

I kicked, "Stop it! Get off! This is rape you fuckin bitch!"

He tossed them to the floor and then undid his own pants,  tossing them to the floor as well. He took his shirt off, then his boxers. Tears pricked my eyes as he approached me again, this time naked.

I shook my head violently, "Please, please- We can be together happily James- Just don't do this, please..."

He frowned, "Its too late my Tommy."

I shook my head again, "Its not, just stop and we can be together! Just you and me..."

He thought about it for a second then shook it off, "Stop bullshiting me."

"Anything you want- I'll give it. Just not this, please! What do you want!?" I yelled starting to breath uneasily.

"What's rightfully mine, now quit the bullshit." He said a little upset and eager.

"Its not bullshit!" I yelled.

He grabbed my boxers hem, "I have a little respect, so you can keep your shirt on."

"Respect!? You fucking bitch that's not respect! You have no god dam repsect! Your raping me!" I yelled.

He sighed, "Well you asked for it..."

He took the hoodie off me then ripped my shirt I was wearing and tossed them both to the ground.

"Don't make this part hard, okay?- Otherwise it'll hurt you pretty little body." He licked his bottom lip and bit it.

He pulled my boxers down and off.

That's it....

I'm done.