//Chapter 57//

Quick nkte: Non pg content. Just some...So Skip if uncomfortable.

Ranboo POV

Tommy sat in my lap fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. I just sat there keeping my hands to myself. I didn't want to make him scared or uncomfortable.

We had both showered already and it was about time to got to sleep, but Tommy seemed too anxious to sleep.

"Ranboo?" He asked as he started to breath heavier and faster.

"Yes love?" I asked concerned.

"Would you please....Touch me." He said breathing uneasy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Just......Comfort me Ranboo?" He asked.

I hugged his waist and he grabbed my hand as his breathing slowed down. He moved my hand onto his leg.

"Tommy?- What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't want to feel him Ranboo." He sniffled.

"Your not. You showered, and I'm right here." I said rubbing his thigh.

He grabbed my hand and tried to move it to rest on his private. I resisted, "Tommy?- What are you doing?"

"Please?- Just touch me there for a while." He said and his breathing picked up again.

I stopped resisting and he put my hand on his clothed crotch. His breathing slowed down right away as he leaned back on me. I cupped him and he let out a relaxed exhale.

"Thankyou Ranboo." He closed his eyes.

I moved my hand off and touched his leg. I rubbed it softly and with my other hand I rubbed his side.

I sighed, "Tommy this doesn't feel right- especially after-"

He opened his eyes, "Ranboo...I want to feel that it's you touching me- Not him."

I blushed lightly and nodded, "Okay."

His breathing went back to normal, "You can...uh- be more aggressive?"

I gently squeezed his thigh and he let out a soft noise, "Mmh-...Thankyou."

I nodded, "Mhmm."

He moved my hand to his hair, "Can you run your fingers through my hair?"

I blushed, "Yeah."

I ran my fingers through his hair while rubbing his thigh. He was enjoying it, and I could tell it made him feel better.

After a couple minutes he held my hand. He gulped, "Ranboo?"

"Yes love?" I asked worried.

"Can we have sex?" He asked.

My eyes widened, "Isn't that kind of quick after just being-"

"I don't want to talk about it- I just want you to make me feel good." He said and moved my hand higher up his leg.

I stopped it and he laced our fingers, "Please Boo?"

I sighed, "Yes Sunshine."

He took his shirt off, then his boxers off and was already naked and ready for it.

I took my shirt and boxers off too. Then he got on my lap facing me, "Can I be top?"

I nodded, "Sure."

He kissed me and then pulled away, "You're the best boyfriend ever. Thanks for not asking questions. This is just....my way of coping. Sorry if it's odd or unusual."

"No- Don't apologize. I'm fine, cope how you want." I smiled.

He blushed, "You sure?....We did do it yesterday. If you don't wa-"

I happily replied, "Trust me. I want this, but only if you do."

He nodded and scooted up on me, "May I?"

"Raw?" I raised a brow and winced.

He nodded, "Would you mind?"

I shook my head, "Not at all."

He hugged me tightly, "I love you Ranboo."

"I love you too Tommy." I hugged him.

He pulled away from the hug then.....yeah.

Time Skip

Tommy POV

I lay down with Ranboo in bed. He was holding me close to him and I was hugging his torso with my head against his chest.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" He hummed.

I looked up at him, "Was I decent on top?"

"You we're amazing my love." He chuckled.

I blushed, "Thanks....Also thanks for doing it with me. I feel much better."

"No problem my baby." He smiled down at me.

I sighed, "I'm sorry by the way....for like-"

Ranboo cut me off right away, "You have nothing t-"

I shushed him, "I need to finish. I'm sorry for making you worry about me. And for being dum enough to get in that car. For not sending you my location- or letting you take me in your car. It all could've been prevented if I was just- I dunno different. Not so idiotic and stupid, y'know?"

Ranboo frowned, "Oh baby n-"

"And I'm sorry that I'm so wierd, quirky, and...k- kinky!" I turned red.

His eyes widened, "Wha-"

I covered my face, "I know my ways of coping aren't exactly normal- I'm sorry I made you touch me- and I'm sorry I made you have sex with me right after that uh- incident."

He scoffed, "You didn't force anyth-" 

I cut him off again, "It's hard to explain and no one really gets it, but- After you feel someone all over you....It stays. And its frustrating because all you feel is that person for a long time. I thought that...by you touching me, I wouldn't feel him. And- It really did work Ranboo."

He smiled, "To-"

"So thanks for- uh....letting me fuck you." I said bright red.

"Is that all?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah..."

"Your welcome Tommy, but don't apologize. None of this is your fault, mkay? Stop thinking about it. He's a fuckin-..." He took a calming breath, "....let's not get into that. He's just a bad person, and there's no one to blame- but him." He assured me and tilted my chin up, "You hear me?"

I blushed brightly, "Yes."

"Good. As for your quirks and kinks- I love that about you. So never apologize for who you are, hm?" He hummed and then gently kissed my lips.

"Thanks for the talk Ranboo." I smiled almost red. 

"Don't thank me- I do it cause I love you." He smiled and leaned in again.

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away and I was really tired. I yawned and snuggled closer to him, "Let's sleep, yeah?- Goodnight."

He kissed my head, "Yeah. Goodnight my Sunshine."

I was slowly falling asleep as he gently rubbed my back. I felt him pull the comforter over us and then he rest his head on mine.

Finally I felt normal again.

Not like James was all over me and touching me. Now I felt fresh and clean- I only felt me and Ranboo.

I couldn't be happier. I love my Ranboo.

1,083 words
Thanks for reading.
See you later Gamers and Gaymers :]