//Chapter 34//

Tommy POV

I unlocked the apartment door and saw my dad, but no Tubbo.

"Hey dad....where's Tubs?" I asked.

"The room trying to read." He answered.

I nodded and kissed Ranboo's hand then let go. I ran off to the room and saw my little brother.

He looked up from his book and giggled, "Tommmay!"

"Hey Tubs!" I went and scooped him up.

He hugged me, "I missed you Tommy."

"I missed you too." I hummed as I hugged him.

I walked back into the living room where Ranboo was talking with my dad.

"What're you doing?" I asked my dad as I walked over to Ranboo.

He chuckled, "Just talking about why you kissed his hand, why he's here with you, and about the date you guys are going on."

I blushed and rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

I grabbed Ranboo's hand and cleared my throat, "We're gonna go now."

My dad nodded, "Have fun."

"Yep, we'll bring back Tubbo after lunch."

"Mkay." He hummed.

I grabbed shoes for Tubbo and then we walked out and to the car. We got in and I sat in the back with Tubbo as Ranboo drove.

"Why am I with you on your date?" Tubbo asked me.

Ranboo stifled a laugh.

I blushed, "Its not a d-"

"It is a date!" Ranboo interrupted me.

I sighed into a smile, "Kay yeah....it is a date. I just wanted to hang out with you this weekend, y'know?"

Tubs nodded, "Cool, so finally dating!?"

I blushed brighter, "No."

"But soon enough." Ranboo chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe."

I guess Ranboo didn't anticipate my answer. He turned red and bounced up in his seat then cleared his throat nervous.

Tubbo giggled and I laughed, He's adorable...that is....I mean Tubbo.

Time Skip

We'd been driving around for a while and Ranboo awkwardly laughed, "Uhm...where are we going?"

I scoffed, "What have you been driving in circles this whole time."

He shrugged, "Sorta..."

Tubbo giggled and I sighed, "Uhm....I dunno. I guess we can just go home and then leave out to lunch."

"Ranboo's house!?" Tubbo cheered.

I awkward laughed, "Uhm...I'm not su-"

"If you want Tubs." Ranboo smiled and started driving towards his place.

Time Skip

We got there and I unbuckled Tubbo's seat belt. I picked him up and got out of the car. Ranboo grabbed my hand as we walked over to the front door.

"This is Ranboo's house!?" Tubbo's eyes widened.

I nodded and Tubbo gasped, "Ranboo's rich!"

"That's not important Tubbo. Plus- I'm not rich, my parents are." Ranboo said as the door was opened for us by a maid.

He thanked her and then we walked in. Tubbo looked around at everything, "Crazy..."

I nodded, "Yep.....that's what I said."

Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Whatever, c'mon."

He led us upstairs to his room. We went in and I set Tubbo down on the couch. His jaw dropped, "Your room is as big as our apartment."

Ranboo blushed embarrassed as he muttered, "I hate being rich."

I grabbed Ranboo's face, "We don't think of you differently, he's just amazed."

Ranboo nodded and I kissed his nose.

"Can you turn on the TV?" Tubbo asked.

I turned it on for him and Ranboo was gonna sit down. I grabbed his arm and tugged on it. He didn't sit and instead followed me to the bed. I sat down and patted the seat beside me. He sat down there and I moved to sit in between his legs. I leaned back on him and he hugged my waist as we watch TV.

I was loving this at first, but then Tubbo noticed. He turned around and frowned, "How dare you guys sit without me."

He got up and walked over to us. He couldn't get on the bed though, cause it was a little higher up.

I laughed as he pouted, "Ranboo!"

Ranboo let go of me and picked Tubbo up. He set him beside us on the bed and Tubbo complained, "I wanna sit with Ranboo!"

I rolled my eyes, "You are. Sit next to him."

Tubbo whined, "Tommy!"

"He's my boyfriend, remember Tubbo?" I said and leaned back on Ranboo, looking up at him.

Tubbo scoffed, "You said you didn't like him! No fair Tommy, let me sit with him."

Ranboo blushed and kissed my head. I blushed and smiled, "My Ranboo."

He turned red, "Mhmm."

I puckered my lips and he kissed me. I kissed back and Tubbo groaned, "Ew!- Gross!"

We pulled away and I scoffed, "Oh be quiet Tubbo."

Ranboo laughed, "Its not gross Tubbo, I love him."

Tubbo's eyes widened, "For real?!"

Ranboo nodded, "Mhmm, I love Tommy very much."

I turned red, "Ranboo..."

He kissed my ear, "I know."

Tubbo smiled, "I'm glad you two are inlove."

"Not inlove Tubbo. To be inlove, both of the people have to love each other." Ranboo explained to him.

Tubbo raised a brow and looked at me, "You don't love him?"

I sighed, "Its complicated Tubbo- And none of your buisness. So drop it, kay?"

Tubbo nodded and I gulped, I hated talking about how I feel about and for Ranboo.

It's always....difficult, I guess.

Tubbo sat down beside Ranboo and leaned on him smiling. Ranboo ran his fingers through my hair and hugged my waist, as we all watched the TV.

Time Skip

It wa about lunch time now, so we needed to get going. We turned off the TV and then left to the car and began on our way to a nice place for lunch.

Time Skip

We arrived and got out of the car. We walked in and sat at a booth. I was going to sit next to Ranboo, but Tubbo beat me to it.

I crossed my arms, "Seriously?"

"What?" Tubbo asked.

"That's my spot." I said.

Ranboo seemed amused. Tubbo giggled, "Doesn't look that way. Now go sit across from us."

I rolled my eyes then looked at Ranboo, "Ranboo, don't you want to sit with me?"

"Don't you wanna sit with me, Ranboo?" Tubbo asked.

He awkwardly laughed, "Uh...."

1,024 words
Sorry I was so late cause I was doing some phone stuff since mine is broken and all- Anyways, almost got my new one ready!
Well uh- Thanks for reading, bye! <3