//Chapter 62//

Tommy POV

I woke up and yawned. I lay with Ranboo in his bed the same as before. I kissed his head and hugged him, "Goodmorning."

He hummed, "Morning Sunshine."

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away and he blushed. I smiled, "I'm gonna go get breakfast, kay?"

"Mhmm." He hummed and let me go.

I got up and walked out in my pajamas. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Techno making a big breakfast.

My eyes widened, "Wow, whose that for?"

"Ranboo." Techno answered.

I nodded, "Uh....why so much food?"

He laughed, "You're funny Tommy."

I nodded confused. I sat down at the counter where there was already a plate of food, "This mine Techno?"

"Yep." He said.

I ate as Techno stayed pretty focused on cooking.

Time Skip

I was all done and went to wash my dish. As I washed my dish, Techno finished up plating breakfast.

Once I was done, so was Techno. He gave me the plate of food, "Tell him for me, yeah?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

He chuckled, "Please do."

I nodded, "Kay?..."

I walked out with the big plate of food and upstairs back to Ranboo. I walked in and set it down at his desk.

"Ranboo~" I cooed.

He smiled and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and then saw the big plate of food. He muttered, "Oh yeah..."

I raised a brow, "What?"

He got up and stretched, "Nothing."

"Techno told me to tell you something for him, but I wasn't sure what he meant." I said as he walked over.

He kissed my cheek, "Its nothing."

I blushed and he sat down then began eating, "Babe, what's going on?"

"Nothing, just go get dressed, yeah?" He said.

I nodded, "Mkay."

I left and went to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed my dress. I changed into it and then fluffed my hair in the mirror. I smiled at myself, The dress isn't that bad....I've grown to like it.

I walked out and back to Ranboo's room. He was still eating, which wasn't very surprising, since there was a lot of food. He seemed to be getting really full, though.

I went over and hugged his neck, "You seem full, baby."

He chuckled, "Yeah I am."

I kissed his cheek, "Don't push yourself."

He blushed and nodded. I rubbed his chest and leaned over his chair closer to him, "You should shower, honestly."

He scoffed, "You're all over me, don't act like I smell."

"You don't smell, I just think you should shower." I said.

"Did you shower?" He asked.

"Yeah, I showered last night before bed, remember?- But you were too lazy." I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

He stood up and so did I. He walked towards the bathroom and blew me a kiss. I giggled and blew one back.