//Chapter 15//

Tommy POV

We got to the party and parked a little farther away. Right now we were just walking up to the house.

It was loud, but not obnoxiously loud. And there wasn't that many drunks....I think a couple were high though.

We walked inside and Ranboo went over to get soda, "What do you want?"

"Coke." I said and he handed me a Coke can.

We went over to the couch and sat down.

"Anyone you find interesting?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "Not really."

"Seriously?" He laughed.

I shrugged, "No one."

He sighed, "Welp I'm gonna go find someone to have fun with- later."

I grabbed his arm, Your gonna go find someone else?!- "Your gonna leave me here alone at a party?"

He laughed, "Enjoy yourslef....have fun."

I sighed and let him go. He wandered off and I just sat there with my Coke can in hand.

This is a bore.

I sat there looking around at people dancing, talking, laughing, drinking, smoking, and making out.

I want Ranboo....I'm so uncomfortable.

"Hey." A girl walked up to me biting her lip.

"Hi..." I replied trying not to make eye contact.

She sat down beside me and stemched of marijuana, "What's your name?"

"Tommy." I answered.

"Cool...so uhm- you here with anyone?" She asked.

I was unsure how she'd react depending on my answer, "Uhm n-"

"Great, let's fuck." She said and grabbed my hand.

I saw Ranboo walk into a bedroom....I wonder why...oh well there was my escape!

"You didn't let me finish- I have a boyfriend. And he's here, so no." I said then stood up.

She groaned, "God Damit."

I walked over to the hall and someone tapped me, "Hey your cute....I'm completely sober just so you know. And uhm I saw you sitting on the couch alone. I was just too shy to walk up." They awkwardly laughed, "Uhm...could I get your number?"

"Uh-"

"Here!- Actually, just take mine....and then maybe call or text if you want- I'm James." He smiled.

I took the piece of paper he gave me and he walked off blushing.

I shrugged and went to the door Ranboo had gone inside. I opened it and walked in. He was ontop of a girl making out with her. Her blouse was off and she was unbuckling his pants.

"Ranboo!" I yelled.

He pulled away, "Hey....Tommy..."

She sat up, "Whose he?"

"I'm his boyfriend. Leave." I said.

She scoffed looking at Ranboo, "You idiot."

Ranboo looked upset. She grabbed her blouse and walked out shutting the door behind her.

Ranboo stood up and yelled upset, "What the heck Tommy?! Boyfriend!? Why'd you do that?!"

I blushed, "I'm uncomfortable here. I want to be around you....and if your busy with that, I can't."