//Chapter 26//

Tommy POV

Ranboo moved off me red and I sat up red as well.

The brunette, George laughed, "I knew it! Oh well carry on. Talk to you afterwards Ranboo."

His dad winked and then left. Ranboo came back and pinned me on the bed. He kissed me and I kissed back. He rolled his crotch with mine and I moaned.

"Fuck!- mmmh!..." I moaned and then seperated him with a hand to his chest, "Ranboo, we shouldn't keep going. We were just doing this and your dad just walked in on us." I told him.

He sighed, "Yeah okay....well uhm- I'll go see what he needed."

I nodded and he moved off. I sat up, "Don't forget your pants hot stuff."

He blushed and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

I giggled, "Your hot, what?"

He bit his lip and put his pants back on. He blew me a kiss and then walked out. I blushed and smiled as he walked out smiling at me too.

I laid down onto my bed and melted, "Mmmm, I really like him....he's so fucking hot and gorgeous and perfect and amazing and- mmm."

I melted back onto the bed and bit my lip.

You could mistake me for being inlove, but- trust me....I'm not.

Ranboo POV

I left Tommy's room and went over to my dad's room. It was at the other side of the house down the other hall. I went over and gently knocked, "Dad?"

"Come in." I heard my taller father reply.

I was suprised he wasn't working.

I walked in, "Hey dad and dad, uhm- what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

My brunette father sat in bed with his legs crossed and his hands on his head as he layed back relaxed. My blonde father sat in a chair with his mask off as he read a newspaper- how old school.

"Dream wanted to talk to you." My brunette father told me.

I nodded, "Yes dad?"

He put his newspaper down and cleared his throat, "Well first off....are you with your maid?"

I blushed and shook my head, "No uhm- I just like him and we mess around sometimes...."

He raised an eyebrow, "Ranboo, does Tommy do any work?- Or do you just mess around with him all day and night?"

I scoffed, "Dad, obviously he does work! He's always worried that he's not doing enough, and he's always cleaning or getting me food."

He nodded, "Okay, okay. I'm just making sure he's getting paid to work, and not letting my son mess around with him all day."

"He's fine, now what's up?" I asked.

"What do you want for your birthday?" He asked.

My brunette father chimed in, "Oh! And was there anywhere you wanted to go?- y'know, so we can plan in advance- Vacations!?"

My birthday. I almost forgot- it's in about a month.

Can't believe I forgot....

I smiled, "Uhm...I think I'm good, thanks."

My shorter dad raised his brow, "Excuse me?"

I chuckled, "I'm fine. I don't really want anything for my birthday."

My taller dad raised both his eyebrows smiling in suprise, "Well we're still gonna get you a present, but....okay."

I smiled, "Thanks, talk to ya later."

My brunette dad smiled, "Later Ran."

My blonde father waved and I walked out.

I just think it's about time I stop asking for things on my birthday. I used to act pretty spoiled, so y'know.

I walled back over to Tommy's room and walked in. He was laying down on his bed, pink and giggling, while texting.

I raised an eyebrow, "After we just kissed and made out?"

He put his phone away and rolled his eyes, "It was no one...so what did your parents need you for?"

"Oh they were just asking me some stuff." I replied.

There wasn't much of a reason to tell him about my birthday cause it wasn't till around a month later. Plus, I didn't want to make him think he'd have to get me a gift or anything. And....I don't want everything to be about me all the time.

He nodded, "Mkay, well I'm bored."

I chuckled, "Yeah me too....I see you fixed your bed."

He sat up and bit his lip, "Can't believe my first kiss wasn't with a significant other."

I sighed and shrugged, "I mean-....we could always just...change it, y'know?"

I winked and he giggled, "Nice try...your cute, but no Ranboo."

I rolled my eyes and he stood up, "I seriously need to work, huh?"

I shrugged, "Yes, but I mean- If you were my boyfriend you wouldn't have to do anything. And then I..." I walked over to him and grabbed his waist, "....could take care of you, y'know?" I asked and rubbed his side.

He blushed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever. Not happening."

I groaned, "Oh Tommy.....your so darn stubborn."

He chuckled and teased, "Oh Ranboo, go cry about it."

I frowned, "Your a big meanie."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, give me something to do."

I shrugged, "There's not much."

He sighed, "Alrighty then I'm gonna take a nap."

He laid back down in his bed and laid down on his side. I laid down beside him, "Is this okay?"

"Mhmm....lock the door, yeah?" He asked.

I got up and went to lock the door. Then I came back and laid down with Tommy, "Can I hug you and er- hold you?"

"Mhmm." He hummed and so I hugged his waist and scooted closer to him.

He hummed happily, "Mmm."

I blushed and pulled him even closer. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and kissed his cheek, "Sleep tight beautiful."

He smiled, "You too gorgeous."

I blushed, "What?"

He giggled, "I said, you too gorgeous."

I turned a brighter pink, "You think I'm go-"

"Ranboo just let it be. Don't make it wierd or difficult, mkay?" He asked.

"Kay..." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

I put my leg over him and spooned him. He blushed nervous, but let me do it.

Jeez...I really like him.

1,029 words
Thanks for reading :]
Later Gaymers and Gamers <3