//Chapter 50//

Tommy POV

"Well it's about dam time, hm?" He chuckled.

I hugged him and nodded, "Mhmm."

"Hey uhm- About our talk..." He cleared his throat.

I pulled away, "Yeah?"

"I still think we should finish it at home, after breakfast. Cause I can't have this kept in." He explained.

I nodded, "I get it...Hey uhm, Ranboo?"

"Yeah?" He smiled.

I wonder what would really happen....if I said those exact words to him.

I knew it wasn't something I'd say because it really does sound like playing victim. But I have to know that he wouldn't lash out and call me all that.

So I repeated it, "Okay Ranboo look- I need you to know that I love you. And it's hard to be vulnerable with anyone because of what I went through- but I trust you."

He got up, "That was your victim card."

He walked away.

I shot up, "No! Ranboo!- I wasn't trying to do that!- Believe me!"

He walked out of the restaurant and started walking away. I wasn't sure what he was doing, cause we had drove here together.

Everything was playing out like my dream.

Action by action. Word by word.

I rushed out after him. I grabbed his arm, "Please! Please just listen!"

He looked at the ground.

"I wasn't trying to play the victim. My intentions weren't to make you feel bad, I was just letting you in. I was letting out everything." I explained.

He looked up at me and grabbed my face, "You don't love me."

I teared up, "What?..."

"Stop it, okay?- Don't lie to me so I can feel bad. You're still technically with James. You just came to me cause I'm your rebound, huh?-" He sniffled, "You played me...My beautiful boy....played me."

Those words were different...Really different. Almost the complete opposite.

I love him so much.

I hugged him, "Your not a rebound Ranboo- He was my rebound. I was so scared you only wanted me one night and then you'd leave me....So I went and grabbed him to lose feelings. I'm not lieing to make you feel bad. I'm telling you the truth because I am."

"You are....what?" He asked not hugging me back.

"I am.....inlove with you." I sniffled.

He hugged me, "Let's please finish this at home, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah...but like- I just told you I'm inlove with you."

He chuckled, "I am also inlove with you- still."

I flushed pink, "Ya don't say..."

"Oh be quiet- Now let's go." He said and we walked back in, then to our seats.

Time Skip

Here we were at home now. We were supposed to go see Tubbo, but right now this was more important.

"Ranboo?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I don't want to fight with you." I frowned.