//Chapter 30//

Tommy POV

I woke up in Ranboo's bed. We'd made out yesterday, but not had sex or anything- obviously.

We were just shirtless cause uh- it got a little intense, y'know?

Anyways, I got up out of Ranboo's bed. I put on my clothes and then went back to my room. I went to the bathroom and quickly showered.

Ranboo POV

I woke up to no Tommy. I was shirtless in bed, with just boxers on. I yawned and got up out of bed. I stretched and then went to the bathroom to shower.

Time Skip

Tommy POV

I was now changed into my maid dress, though my hair was sorta wet still. I checked myself out quickly in the mirror and then left downstairs to the kitchen.

I went and ate breakfast in the kitchen and then brought Ranboo's food to him.

I knocked on Ranboo's door, "Ranboo?"

"Come in." He said and I walked in.

He was freshly showered and sat on the bed on his phone texting. I set his food down on his desk and was curious to know who he was texting.

"Here's breakfast." I smiled.

He nodded and kept texting.

I stayed standing there for a minute or two then cleared my throat, "Uhm, you gonna eat?"

He nodded again, but kept texting.

I put my hands on my hip and tapped my foot waiting another two minutes. Then I sighed, "Ranboo? Breakfast."

"Yeah, yeah. Hold up." He said smiling as he texted.

I sat down at the end of his bed and waited. 3 minutes passed and I scooted up closer to sit closer by Ranboo. I stared at him and he texted for another 3 minutes!

I touched his thigh and rubbed it, "Ranboo? Breakfast is on your desk."

He blushed and put his phone away, "Sorry I was texting."

"Yeah, I saw." I rolled my eyes.

Ranboo POV

I had been texting my cousin, he was coming back from college to visit for my birthday and I was really excited.

Tommy kept rubbing my thigh. I cleared my throat trying to give him a hint. He raised a brow, "You okay."

I nodded.

He got on the bed and sat on my lap facing me, "I can be breakfast."

I raised my brows, "Excuse me?"

He rolled his eyes, "Oh c'mon, like it wasn't obvious you were texting some girl."

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't."

He rolled up against me and I moaned. He giggled, "C'mon."

I kissed him and he kissed back. I pinned him down and he moaned as I came down hard on him. His hands went to my hair as I kissed his neck.

"Aren't I better than her?" He asked breathing heavily.

I pulled away and laughed, "Awe, you were jealous?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah and?"

I kissed him and he kissed back, "Your adorable."

I got off him and went to my desk. I sat down and began eating breakfast.

Tommy got up and tugged his skirt down. He walked over to me and said, "You never answered my question."

"What?" I asked as I began aeating.

"Aren't I better than her?" He asked.

I laughed, "There is no 'her', but yeah. I'd fuck you over anyone, any day."

He smiled, "Good."

Time Skip

Tommy POV

The day had breezed by. All day I was fetching food, watching movies, and a lot, a lot of making out with Ranboo....

Which might I say is amazing and felt so fuckin great. I mean- kissing him is seriously addicting. I keep wanting more and more of him. Fuck- rubbing up against Ranboo's croth gets me going. Feeling his hands run all over me and when he bites my body he makes me want to- 'Mmmmh!'

I turned red and looked around. Thank god no one was around. Ranboo and I had just finished dinner and I was walking back to his room from taking back the dishes.

I walked in and he was on a facetime with someone. I raised an eyebrow and stared at him. He didn't even look at me.

He had earbuds in and seemed to be listening to someone talking.

Okay....this made me really jealous!

I got on the bed and he didn't even notice. I crossed my arms waiting for him to notice. He didn't! I slapped his phone out of his hands and got ontop of him, "Pay attention to me!"

He smiled, "I'm sorry baby."

We kissed and then pulled away. I bit his neck and he moaned, "Mmmh!- wait! The phone-"

I rubbed up against him sucking on his skin and he moaned again, "Mmmmmh- Tommy!"

I pulled away smiling. He was red. He grabbed his phone and hung up. I kissed him and he pulled away.

I bit my lip, "Let's mess around. Stop being busy with girls- Be busy with me, babe~"

He smiled, "I'd love to, but that wasn't some random girl."

I shrugged, "So what if you know her, I'm worth your time. She's not, so pay attention to me."

He chuckled, "Oh Tommy, that wasn't a girl at all."

My eyes widened, "You were talking to a guy!? That's worse!"

He grabbed my face, "Baby, please calm down. It's my cousin okay? I'm not interested in anyone else except you."

I nodded, "Mkay...." I smiled then my eyes widened, "Wait! Your cousin!?"

He smirked, "Yep...he heard all of that."

I turned red and panicked, "Babe! Call him back! Clear it up!"

He picked his phone back up and called. He answered and Ranboo said, "Hey dude, uh- that was-"

I think he interrupted him to talk, cause Ranboo stopped talking. He smiled and nodded, "Yeah..." he laughed, "Alright man, later!" He hung up and put his phone down, "We're fine baby."

I raised a brow, "Don't call me that dummy."

He scoffed, "You were just calling me 'babe'!"

I laughed, "Pffft- Yeah right."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, lie to yourself then."

"Why on Earth would I call you 'babe'!? That is just wierd." I said laughing again.

He smirked, "You wanna know why?"

"Yeah....convince me." I said and lifted my skirt.

He pinned me down and....well you don't have to know the rest. Let's just say...loud.

1,050 words
Thanks for reading!
Later Gamers and Gaymers :]