//Chapter 38//

Tommy POV

I rolled my eyes at Ranboo, "For what?"

"Your distance." He said leaning on the door with his arms still crossed.

I raised a brow, "Distance?- I have no idea what you mean."

He scoffed, "Don't play dum Tommy....I know you have a stupid date with James either later today or tomorrow."

I sighed, "Kay yeah....Later today, but that's not wh-"

"I knew it! See! You're a two timer Tommy! You just want me when James isn't around, huh?" He furrowed his brows upset.

I shook my head, "No. I just realized that...I'm leading you on. Like a lot, and I don't wanna h-"

"Leading me on?......But then that mean you were just, what?- Lieing when you said you liked me?..." He gulped, "Real nice."

He walked out and back to his room. I groaned then mumbled, "Yeah...way to go Tommy."

I wasn't gonna chase after him. I'd approach him later. And plus- I'm sure he'll give me permission.

Time Skip

I finished folding and took all the clothes back to Ranboo's room. I walked in and he was napping in bed.

Strange.

I went to his closet and started putting away all of his clothes. Once I'd finished I went over to him.

I sat down on the side of the bed and grabbed his hand. I laced our fingers and kissed his hand, "I do really like you....we're just not meant to be."

I sighed then dropped his hand. I shook his shoulder, "Ranboo?"

He yawned and slowly opened his eyes, "Yeah?"

"I have a date and I have to be at my stop by 2:30, so I would appreciate it if you let me go?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah ofcourse."

He freely gives me time off....with pay too.

I guess he does love me...

I smiled, "Thankyou Ranboo. And....let's talk about you know- this...us, when I get back, mkay?"

He nodded, "Yeah...okay."

I hugged him and he didn't hug me back.

It hurt....the fact he couldn't hug me back. God it hurt so bad......,but why?

I pulled away and our faces were close. He had dry streaks of tears down his face, Shit. It hurt more to think I made him cry....

I stared at his lips and leaned in. He faced away with a frown. I blushed pink embarrassed and then leaned back and stood up, "Sorry..."

He nodded and then I asked, "Anything you need?"

He shook his head.

That was my cue to leave.

So I left his room and went to mine. I locked the door and layed down in bed. Then I softly cried into a pillow.

Why can't I be with Ranboo!?

....It's not that I want to...it's more that- I'd like to at least keep him as a friend.

And I'm already missing him.

This sucks.

Time Skip