//Chapter 52//

Tommy POV

Around an hour and I had finally been done crying. It was night now though. We had spent the rest of the day apart. Mostly processing and thinking.

I sniffled and wiped my face.

Ranboo said that once I feel I fully understand him, he wants an apology.

Well I've been thinking a lot on it since I'd read the letter.

I'm ready...

I got up out of bed and went to my closet. I changed into pajamas. And then walked out of my room. I went to Ranboo's door and put my hand on the nob. I took a deep breath and then walked in.

There he was in bed asleep as he hug a pillow. I smiled, He's so cute. He reminds me of a little kid- Except he's shirtless and has abs.

I closed the door and got in bed with him. I hugged him from behind and leaned my head on his back. I yawned and got comfortable. Somehow our legs ended up tangling together.

I hugged him tightly and snuggled close, "Goodnight my love."

I fell asleep hugging Ranboo.

Time Skip

Ranboo POV

Something kept tickling my foot. It got kinda bothersome that I just woke up. I was being hugged, I got scared and then saw the soft hands. It was just Tommy.

I looked over and saw him snuggled against my bare back. I smiled, How adorable.

I felt his foot rub mine again and I blushed. Instead of ticklish or bothersome it sorta warmed me up and gave me butterflies.

I laced my fingers with his and kissed his hand. Then I fell fast asleep again.

Time Skip

Tommy POV

I woke up and let go of Ranboo- but my hand was held by him. I blushed, I don't remember doing that, but okay.

I rubbed my tired eyes with my free hand and then hugged him again.

My hand was let go and then Ranboo turned over to face me. I smiled, "Hi."

"Well hey there. When did you join me, huh?" He chuckled.

I smiled, "Last night."

He nodded, "Well...that's cute."

I blushed, "You're cute."

He blushed, "Uh- you're cute."

I hugged him and he hugged me closer. I lay my head on his bare chest, "Did you like my letter?"

"Obviously....So uhm- how was mine?" He asked nervous.

"I loved it." I smiled.

He ran his fingers through my hair now, "So, why did you come over here, huh?"

"Well, I came to give you that apology that you deserve, but you were sleeping. And you just looked so cuddly and peaceful- So I invited myself in. Figured you wouldn't mind- We are inlove." I giggled.

He chuckled, "Right. So did you wanna...?"

"Oh!" I pulled apart to look at Ranboo. I grabbed his hand, "Ranboo?"

"Yes Tommy?" He answered.

I cleared my throat, "I'd like to apologize. For hurting you. I realize what I was doing now. I shouldn't have given you so much hope if I was just gonna go and date James. It was a jerk move, and I'm seriously upset with myself. I shouldn't have gone to date him- I mean you're right! All he ever tried to do was get in my skirt!- or pants....Either way, I don't like him. Infact I really, really dislike him a lot. And I'm sure you read my letter. I'm inlove with you. And if you can accept my apology, I'd like to ask you something else. So uhm...am I forgiven?"