//Chapter 65//

Tommy POV

The movie finally ended and Ranboo squeezed my thigh, "Alright, let's go get lunch, I'm hungry."

I nodded pink and he grabbed my hand. Then he led me out of the theater and out the building. We went to the parking lot and then got in the car. Ranboo pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to some place for lunch.

I tried calming myself down, before I got hard. I was really horny and wanted to be all over Ranboo. I took deep breaths and felt myself calming down.

We came to a stop at the light and Ranboo grabbed my chin turning my face to look at him. He bit his lip, "You tryna calm down baby?"

I blushed brightly, Baby!? It's like he's tryna make me ha-....oh yeah.

I nodded and he chuckled, "Don't. I'll calm you down at home, kay?"

I bit my lip and whined, "Babe, please can we go home?"

"After lunch Tommy." He said then kissed me.

He lingered for a bit then pulled away. I bit my lip with my eyes closed, Shit....I want him so bad.

I opened my eyes and he smiled. I sighed and looked away as the light turned green and he started driving again.

Time Skip

We'd just pulled into the parking lot. Ranboo had teased me at every fucking light we stopped at! And I was so mad and horny!

He sighed, "You wanna eat inside or should we take it to go?"

I scoffed, "To go!"

He chuckled, "Jeez- alright, alright."

He got out of the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and helped me out of the car. He kissed my cheek and then held my hand.

We walked inside and to the front.

"Hi. Can we make an order to go?- Or is it only dine?" Ranboo asked the lady.

She replied, "Sorry, it's only dine. We don't do to go, apologies sir."

I pulled on his arm and he smiled at me.

"That's fine. We'll stay." Ranboo said and walked us to a table with two chairs.

"Nope- Get the corner booth." I said pulling him with me.

"What for?" He asked.

"So I can get some love, bitch." I said and sat down, pulling him down with me.

I got on his lap and grabbed his face, "Should've taken me home."

He laughed, "Like you'd ever do something extreme in a public place."

I rolled up against him and he kept in his moan. I did it again and then kissed along his neck. He grabbed my waist, "Stop before someone comes."

I rubbed against him faster pushing him against the seat. He breathed heavily, "Tommy. Get off."

I whispered in his ear, "You want me to make noises?"

He gently moved me off and I complained, "Ranboo!"

A waiter walked up, "Hello, what can I get for you two."

"A Coke and a water." Ranboo smiled.

The guy nodded, "And you ready to order food, or need time?"

"A little time please." Ranboo smiled.

He nodded and walked away.

Ranboo grabbed me, "You want a hug, baby?"