Chapter 30

"George for the last time, stop the show!" Sapnap yelled, annoyed that George wouldn't budge around the television as he was watching the finale of the Muffin Man.

"Calm down Sappy, its almost done." He scoffed, taking in a popcorn on his mouth. He's been watching this show for years and he wouldn't dare miss the final episode.

"George is like a kid in front of the television Sap, take it from me who's living with him." Quackity said, his eyes glued to his phone on a game.

"Come on man, we need to watch something else." Sapnap rolled his eyes as he cuddles his head more on Karl's lap.

Karl was caressing the raven Alpha's head while he watches the show with George. "Hey it's not that bad to be honest. I kind of like it, this episode is about time travelling."

"Karl don't encourage him." Sapnap grumbled under his lap as the omega chuckled.

"George didn't you say you met a friend on the university?" Quackity asked, curious to who the person is.

"Yeah, her name is Zyra, and she's an omega like me and Karl." The brunette responded.

"Why don't we hang out with her today? Maybe we could have a girl in our friendship group." Karl suggested, as he was excited to know more about her.

"I don't even know her quite well, but she was very shy but quickly opens up to people."

"Then we could just invite her for food or something." Karl asked.

"Are you sure that's a great idea?" Quackity said, "I mean she might freak out on our relationship."

"Nah, I'm sure she wouldn't. I mean she was happy for me when I told her about Dream." George murmured.

"Alright it's settled then! George invite her today for food, we could meet up at a restaurant." Karl cheered, as Quackity nods in agreement and Sapnap just rolled his eyes.

"What's the matter Sapnap, you hate women?" George teased.

"No, but I ain't quick to trust people." The alpha grumbled.

Karl continued their conversation as George got his phone and dialed his friend's phone number. It took a bit of time before finally someone answered from the other lime and greeted him.

"Hey Zyra, this is George." He said to the other line.

"George!? As in from the university? Hey! It's been a week how are you?" Zyra cheered from her line.

"Yeah hey, listen I'm doing alright. Would you like to join me and my friends on lunch today?" George chuckled.

"Of course! I'd love too, I'll meet you there just text me the address." She exclaimed.

"Alright see you later!" George smiled, as he turned his head to the three that were busy talking on their own. "Guys she agreed to."

"Awesome, then what are we waiting for, I wanna get out of my own house." Quackity joked.

"George obviously, he won't turn that this off until it's done!" Sapnap sneered.

"Look it's almost done alright?!" George argued.

"When that's done we're going." Karl said, trying to calm Sapnap as Quackity just rolled his eyes and continued to play his game.

----------

"Where is she?" Sapnap said, feeling upset as the four of them are now outside the restaurant, waiting for the female omega that George is texting with at the moment.

"She said she's almost here." The brunette announced as Quackity and Karl both stood between sides of Sapnap glancing around for the possibility of seeing her even though they don't know her face.

"George!" A call from the distance took the four boy's eyes as a women wearing a pink skirt with a black long sleeves came into view.

"There you are..." George said, waving at Zyra as she approached them.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be a bit late, the traffic sucks." She apologized, glancing at George's friends as her eyes landed on Sapnap's.

"Don't worry about it, and these are my friends. Karl, Quackity and Sapnap..." George said, pointing at each of the three.

Zyra kept her eyes on Sapnap, and so does the Alpha for a bit before he breaks their glances first, clearing his throat as Quackity got closer to Zyra shaking her hand and introducing himself.

"It's nice to meet you Quackity, and you too Karl." She smiled, as they greeted her in a friendly manner.

"Uh, Sapnap it's inappropriate to not introduce yourself." Karl tried to call the alpha as Sapnap was lost in his thoughts.

"Right... I'm Sapnap." He said, coming closer as he gestured his hand on Zyra.

"I-I'm Zyra..." She mumbled, her head hung low as she cautiously takes the alpha's hand.

The two of them gasps at their contact, feeling the sparks as they confirmed their thoughts about something since the first they laid eyes on each other.

"Sap? Are you okay?" Quackity asked, concerned to his boyfriend as he caresses the alpha's cheek, Karl gripping on Sapnap's shoulder for comfort.

"N-no way... How is this possible?" Zyra whispered, enough for George and the three to hear.

"What's wrong Zyra?" George asked, worried about his new friend as she clutches her hands to her face, covering herself.

"He's..." She stuttered.

"She's my mated pair..." Sapnap announced, looking down as he felt a bit guilty for Karl and Quackity.

George gasps, as Quackity and Karl were both shocked at the sudden news. "W-what?" Karl whimpered, as he felt a bit or pain on his chest.

"But that's impossible, you can't find them that easily. And there's even a chance you'd never find them at all!" Quackity yelled, annoyed at the situation.

"W-wait please don't argue... Why don't we all go inside and eat first before we discuss this further." Zyra suggested, confused yet she tried her best to keep herself straight.

George and Karl agreed to it, as the four of them entered the restaurant. A waiter took their orders as they sat there waiting for food.

"Quackity and Karl are my mates." Sapnap said, calming himself as he looks at Zyra.

"I understand." She mumbles, trying her best not to feel broken as her soul mate just straight up broke her heart. "I'm sorry, I did not mean for this to happen..."

"No, Zyra it's okay. We understand that even though our kind kept evolving through the years, we still kept that one thing where we could eventually find out soulmates in this world, though not common but possible." Karl mumbles, looking at his alpha mates.

"To be honest, I feel sorry for you... Cause you're naturally connected to Sapnap, and we envy you for it too." Quackity said, telling her his feelings to this situation.

"No, it's okay... I understand that falling in love doesn't have to be that person your soul is linked to." She said, cheering up the moment even though deep down she too was hurting badly.

"I'm very sorry Zyra, but I love Quackity and Karl. We've been together for years, and I only know you now..." Sapnap said.

The girl nod, glancing over at George who's silently listening to the situation. The brunette couldn't help but thought about this in his situation. What if Clay and him met when his alpha already had someone, he considered himself very lucky that the alpha also was waiting for his soulmate, and that he couldn't be more grateful.

"It's alright, we could all be friends though, I'd love to make friends with George's friends." She smiled, forgetting about the tension and sadness from earlier.

All of them agreed just as the order of food arrived on their table. The five eating together and getting to know about Zyra as friends.

____________

:') I'm not crying~