Epilogue

(George POV)

Five days... Its been five days since I woke up from that incident, and I'm still here laying on a hospital bed with a wounded shoulder and a mate that wouldn't leave my side for even more than a few seconds.

I gained my consciousness back, right after thirty four hours since then patched me up, and my shoulder felt like a living hell. Clay was there sleeping beside me, his head leaned on the bed while he kept his hands on my belly. It was a cute scene to watch so I didn't bother to wake him up until he did it himself, making the alpha surprised.

Dave the driver was there too, sitting on the sofa while reading a news paper. He happily greeted me in relieved that I was safe before leaving the room to give Dream and I a bit of privacy.

"I'll send to you the specific documents once I'm done with them." Clay said through his phone, speaking with Secretary Bill.

He's been working in this hospital room instead of going back to take care of his company. I wouldn't be surprised though, since I know that Clay would put me first more than his own job.

I kept on telling him two days ago that he should just work in his office, yet he still kept on refusing to leave my side.

"Alright, thank you Bill. Goodbye." He sighs, closing his business phone while his other hand taps on the couch. "God, that one client kept on wanting to push the new business deal up as soon as possible..."

"Weren't you supposed to start that partnership yesterday?" I asked, taking an apple off the side table. Im glad my shoulders are healing pretty well, I can perfectly move it now without it hurting too much.

"I know, but I can't leave you here alone..." Clay complains, pinching the tip of his forehead with his hands.

"I told you that you could call your Aunt or Zyra, or the trio..." I said while chuckling. They all visited me when I gained consciousness.

His Aunt being the one that was soo worried for me, and gave me lots of advice while talking about my pregnancy. She's always been a sweet woman.

Zyra bursts into tears when she saw me, as my closest friend and schoolmate, she felt very guilty and responsible for what happened. Clay and I kept on telling her that it wasn't her fault, and that she and I would have never known that Wilbur's a bad person.

It was partially Dream's fault, not telling me anything before. And I did scolded him in this room when he finally told me everything.

"I know you have your friends and Aunt, but I'm just being cautious okay?" He huffed, scratching his head as he glanced over his laptop on the coffee table, still having a few things to do.

"Clay, Wilbur and Michael got caught, arrested and was sentenced to jail for blackmailing and attacking a pregnant man. You don't have to worry about my safety anymore..." I reassured him.

Speaking off those two, Michael Soot got arrested the same night his son did, the man was sentenced to jail for over twenty years while his son Wilbur who attempted to kill me got sentenced to jail for thirty two.

Clay and I were both relieved when the case ended, as they will now be rotting in jail for a while, and Michael for maybe even the rest of his life since that old man was already in his fifties.

Wilbur will be there for a long time, and his father's company was now in the hands of the government. Everything they owned and possesed from his grandfather and his father's father is gone forever.

"You're right, we are safe... Finally safe." Clay sigh, looking towards me smiling.

"Mhmm, now get your ass to work tomorrow." I chuckled, earning a groan from him as he looked back towards the screen of his laptop.

My hands roamed towards my stomach. Caressing it lightly while I made a comment on my Alpha. "You're daddy is very stubborn our little berry."

"Not as stubborn as you." Clay playfully sneered back, chuckling at the comment.

"Oh right, while you were sleeping earlier- the nurse came in here and told us you're free to be distarge within a day." He mumbles, while typing away on his laptop.

"Really?! We can go home?" My head purked up as I munch on another piece of apple.

"Yes, we can go home." He replied, as I made a quiet 'yes' on his sudden announcement.

"You seem happy?" He asked, not even bothering to look at me as he kept on doing what he's doing.

"Duh, I hate this place... I can't move around nor do anything, it's the worst!" I said, earning a chukle from him as he shakes his head and sigh. "I've miss a lot of school work too, and I'm pretty sure I'm far behind my lessons..."

"I contacted the school already George, they said they'd be willing to hand you notes and homework instead of you attending there until you're fully healed."

"You didn't pay them to do that did you?" I scoffed, earning a slight frown from the blonde.

"I'd never! I'm not some rich man who can bribe the school to do that- well I am a rich man and can do it, but I choose not to."

I started laughing while he kept on mumbling stuff under his breath, my turn to shake my head at him while sighing. "I love you Clay"

Dream glanced his way towards me, smirking while he replies, "Hmmm, love you too."

--------------------------

^_^