Chapter 13: Please Don't Leave Me...

**A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Lack of ideas. We are just starting off. A/N:***

----

ICU: 5:57 am

----

Sean lay awake, with all of his machines hooked up to him. He held her hand as she slept. He sighed sitting up slightly looking at her. She opened her eyes, blinking slowly. Her hair messy, and her makeup smeared. He looked at her as she whimpered holding back tears. His voice was cut off, and scratchy, from having the tubes down his throat.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just thought, if I went to sleep and woke up.. I'd be sitting with you on our bed, having you hold me Telling me it was only a dream and that it was over.." She sniffed. 

"I really do feel bad for this. and I really think this is my fault." He held back tears.

"Don't be. He would've done the same thing to a random stranger. We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." She told him, kissing his forehead. His hand cupped her cheek. She tried to hide her smile. He smiled, sitting up slightly.

"Smile for me please?" He batted his eyelashes. She couldn't help it and smiled, wiping her tears away. A doctor came in with Sean's medicine, and a nurse to talk to her. As the doctor gave Sean his medicine, the nurse pulled her aside. 

"Okay so here is what's going to happen. We are gonna unhook his machines, and observe him. We'll give you a conjoined bed, because I know all you want to do right now is cuddle him. He'll be on many pain killers, so he may not be able to stay awake or even hold his head up. So we'd greatly advise you stay with him." The nurse patted her back and let her back in the room. The doctors began to take him off of his machines. Sean was slightly scared for them to take the tube out of his nose, they gave him a plastic bowl just in case if he was to gag or throw up, two doctors went on each side of Sean, slowly peeling the tape off his skin, counting down from 3 before they took it out fast and quick, Sean coughed and gagged slightly, it  instantaneously made his eyes water, he breathed slowly as he recuperated. His bed was extended so she could sit with him. He made grabby hands at her. She slowly walked to him and got into bed with him. He pulled her closer to him, wanting to cuddle her. She draped her leg over her his, laying her head on his chest. He still had his oxygen tube in place, allowing an aid so he could breath. He wrapped her hand around her waist. Sean was given water and some food in case he got hungry. He tried to stay awake the best he could. 

"Sean..?" 

"Hmm?"

"Go to sleep. I'll be here the whole night, and I won't move a muscle. You need your rest." 

"I want to stay awake with you." 

"I like being with you, no matter sleeping or awake." He smiled sleepily, as she kissed his forehead. He cuddled closer to her, falling asleep. She smiled, gripping his hand as she followed. Throughout the night, the nurses would wake Sean up, and make him empty his system. He would throw up his medicine and then go back to sleep. Repeat this process 10-12 times. She slept soundly next to him cuddling him. He smiled in his sleep, feeling reassured. Tomorrow would be spectacular.