Chapter 19: The News..

~June 5th (10 am)~

~ Still in a steady pace. Keeping her at the 1st Trimester.~

Sean sat on the bed with her while she laid her head down on his lap. He pulled her closer to him, gently. She smiled placing his hand on her stomach and humming softly. He moved his hand around her stomach smiling brightly. Just knowing she was pregnant made him happy. He kissed her neck as she sat up. She smiled at him getting closer to him.

"Can we make a videooo?" She asked. He nodded. She got up and went into the bathroom to fix her hair as Sean turned on all of his equipment, including his lights and camera. He opened up his editing software for later and took his phone out loading up Twitter.

"You ready?" He said as he sat in his chair.

"Yeah!" She walked out from the bathroom in her crop top and sweat pants.

Being her belly was still flat, with a small bump beginning to form. She walked over to him.

"Can I sit on your lap?" She asked him. Sean nodded, opening his arms. She sat on his lap and kissed his lips. He smiled, pressing record on his camera.

*High-Five* "Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to another Reading Your Comments video. Before we get into the video, for those who aren't following my Twitter, I tweeted out the hastag #Septiccomments and put the topic of the video, which you'll see when we get to the video. [Y/N] and I have done something I think all of you will like, many have drawn fanart of us, so this will make most happy. We're engaged. *they both hold up their hands, exposing their rings* She's all mine and I'm all her's, and I wouldn't have it any other way. *she smiled* NOW! On to business. I'll be reading the questions these time. Are ya' ready?.. Let's do it." He finished, taking a huge breath. Her smile wouldn't leave her face.

"Alsoooo, I'm sitting on his lap. I'm very short." She giggled. He nodded.

"Do we know the baby's due date?" He looked up at her.

"No not yet." She answered.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"I actually don't know yet. I have a doctor's appointment to go to later to have an ultrasound done. To make sure the baby is okay and still breathing. It's been 12 weeks so I'm due for one. Until then, I don't know." She smiled.

Sean chuckled. "Approximately how many times does Sean have to go out and get you food?" She smiled.

"A lot. At least once every 2 hours. I try to keep it under control." She laughed.

"I don't object though." He said.

"No you don't. You're a good fiance." She kissed him. He smiled wide.