Chapter 21: Baby Twins You Say..

~June 10th (4 am)~

She laid with Sean on the couch in pain. Tears ran down her face as he held her close. Sean looked at her concerned. He sat her up and saw she looked extremely pale and she was sweating. He gave her the 'one second' signal and got up to go to the kitchen. Under the counter was an emergency container, towels, and a head towel, which Sean would wet. She groaned painfully as the babies kicked. She hadn't eaten in 12 hours, and he got worried.

He put the emergency kit on the coffee table and went into the fridge. He took out a small bowl of blueberry jello. He walked over to her. She shook her head groaning.

"Please?"

"Nooo" She said weakly.

"Please eat this. It doesn't matter if you throw it back up, I just need those babies to get food as well. That's why they're kicking. Please eat?" She nodded and slowly ate the jello. She whined in pain. He sat next to her, holding the container next to him.

"Seeeeeaaan~" She cried his name.

"Shh. It's okay , I'm here." He held her hand. She cried hard, feeling them kick roughly.

~Time Skip about 30-40 minutes~

"It's okay. Let it out." She was sick in the container. This time in small amounts. Her hands shook and her body quaked. She hyperventilated.

"[Y/N], Please calm down!" He looked into her eyes. She nodded, breathing softly. He cuddled her closer, putting the container on the coffee table. She sunk back into his arms. Warm and inviting. He rocked her softly and gently.

[crying] "I can't do this.." She said weakly.

"Yes you can!"

"Sean.." He picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and got in with her. He spooned her, draping his hand over her stomach. Sean smiled getting closer to her. She kissed his cheek and went to sleep.

~June 10th (7 am)~

Sean woke up quietly, checking his phone and text messages. He had been talking to Mark about the nursery.

M: Hey!

S: Hey

M: What's up?

S: Nothing much, just woke up. You still wanna help with the nursery?

M: Of course. What time?

S: What time is it over there?

M: 6 am

S: I just turned 7 here.

M: What time do you want me over?

S: Around 11.

M: Gotcha'