Chapter 49: Paranoia..

~FEELS WARNING!~

~POV: Sean McLoughlin~

I froze. She started crying extremely hard. A what? We were only 3 months into the pregnancy....

Please....tell me we didn't lose our baby. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!

PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS HORRIBLE DREAM!

......a miscarriage.......

~ May 29th (5 pm)~

Sean jolted awake. Tears ran down his face as he remembered those two words.

He got up, feeling sick to his stomach. He walked to the bathroom and threw up. She woke up and ran into the bathroom. Sean felt lightheaded and laid on the floor. She held his head upright.

"No,no,no,no. Sean. Look at me. Sean look at me! What happened?" Her voice shook.

Sean sat up quickly and threw up again. She rubbed his back, concerned.

" [Y/N]...." He tried to say.

"Sean? What? What is it?" She responded.

Sean sat up completely and coughed hard. She patted his back. He couldn't look at her.

"..a miscarriage..." He told her.

Her voice shook. "Sean don't talk like that.."

"I saw it...I was there...I heard him say it..." He felt sick again.

"Sean stop it right now. You're scaring me."

"Listen to me. Promise me you won't drink or smoke or binge. *starts to cry* I don't want to lose this baby. Please promise me [Y/N]....I don't think I could live if I lost a baby...and I never got to hold it. *looks up at her with tears in his eyes and running down his cheeks* Promise me and put your life on it. Please don't make me have to cry myself to sleep every night, thinking  where it went wrong...I don't want to be depressed, I don't want Emily and  Sebastian to see me like that. Please, promise me and put your fucking life on it. You never break your promises, don't start now..." He cried hard, hyperventilating. 

"Sean William McLoughlin. Stop talking like that. Tell me what you saw and tell me exactly what you heard. Please? Do this for me and I'll promise anything you want me to. Please tell me exactly what was said and what you heard..?" Her voice was strong yet petrified.

"We were in the doctor's office. He was checking your heart rate and moved on to the baby. He couldn't hear a heartbeat. He did an ultrasound and the baby wasn't moving or breathing...He told us we had lost our child. I asked him what happened and he couldn't tell me, he didn't know.and then I woke up. I felt sick so I came in here and threw up...that was it..." He looked down at the floor, trying not the throw up again.