Chapter 28: Em and Emmi

*Trying to take my mind off of my thoughts the best I can. This is the only way I know how. Thank you to the following.

@emily_septic_eye

@Tres34578

@Chasing_Dreams99

@Laureniplier

@acarter4799

@MargaretKelly0

For just being there when I needed them the most. I'm not completely okay or healed or fine, but I'm getting there. I read this whole book over again and kept thinking "Is this really worth giving up or losing?" So in terms of that I'm back. To give updates on further progression of My Angel In Disguise quickly..

1) Daddy's Little Girl is a definite yes! It might be uploaded sooner because I've already written the 1st chapter and I want you all to read.

2) Mark will DEFINITELY be in the rest of these chapters, or most of them.

3) NOT to spoil anything in Daddy's Little Girl but both of these stories correlate with one another... *wink wink*

Now, Lets get down to business!

~January 17th (10 am)~

~ babaí means Baby in Irish!~

Emily laid on Sean's lap on the couch, He held her stomach with his warm hand. Acting as if his hand was a heating pad. He rubbed it back and forth. [R] She was out with Sebastian, going to theater. Sebastian felt bad for Emily and tried to help her any way possible. He broke down in tears because he couldn't help her. She took him out to take his mind off of it. Sean watched Emily, which for the most part was fun. Emily stayed calm, which was surprising. Most times when Emily and Sebastian were separated, they would shut down until they were reunited. The fact that Emily didn't feel good, made her mood simmer.

"You okay Emily?" He asked her. She nodded. Emily turned her body so she was facing him. She hugged his waist tightly.

"I love you Daddy." She said.

"I love you more Emmi." Sean smiled.

"Am I still your babaí?" She looked up with at him with her blue eyes.

"Of course you're my little babaí. We are alike."

"How?" She looked at him confused.

"I'm the little babaí in my family, and you're the little babaí in our family!" He told her. She smiled. (^^ Factual Statement!)