Chapter 61: Kisses and Cuddles

**There will be a lot of time skipping within the next few chapters. I just feel like the story is dragging on too much and I do want an ending point to start the 2nd book. So please excuse the fast pace.*

~Time Skipping 1 month~

~November 5th (4 am)~

[Y/N] sat up from bed and rushed to the bathroom. The morning sickness was getting worse and more recurring. She tried to be as quiet as she could, trying not to wake up Sean. She sat up from the bathroom floor, brushed her teeth and sat on the edge of the bed and started to cry. Sean sat up from bed and sat next to her. He opened his arms as she quickly embraced him. Sean wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her back. She cried hard as her head throbbed and her body shook. Sean's throat tightened as her tears ran down his chest. He shushed her softly, rocking her back and forth.

"It's okay babe...it's okay..." Sean comforted her. She nuzzled her face into Sean's neck, crying.

"Sean, the baby's kicking...really hard..and it hurts...really bad... and I don't know what to do."

"Shhh...it's okay [Y/N]...calm down." Sean kissed her forehead. Sean's eyes started to water as he tried not to cry. [Y/N] sniffled, choking back more tears. Sean kissed her neck, rubbing her back softly. She cried softly, calming down. Sean fought back tears as she cried but he couldn't stop himself. Sean buried his face in her neck and cried silently. After a while, they sat on the bed, in each other's arms in silence. Sean pulled away and looked at her face, which was stained with tears. He smiled and wiped them away. [Y/N] did the same to him. Sean smiled at her, causing her to smile. She sniffled.

"No more crying, you break my heart when you cry.." Sean kissed her. She smiled slightly. [Y/N] hugged Sean tightly. He kissed her cheek, as she calmed down. Sean rubbed her back as she yawned.

"Tired?" Sean asked. She nodded. He lifted her legs and picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. She cuddled up to his side and nuzzled her face into his warm, bare chest. Sean's eyes fought to stay open as he felt the warmth from [Y/N]'s body against his chest. He kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

~November 5th (8 am)~

Sean sat up from bed and stretched. He went downstairs and made coffee and tea for himself and [Y/N]. He brought the beverages upstairs to their bedroom and placed them on the nightstand. Sean shook [Y/N] softly. She sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Morning babe." Sean kissed her lips softly. She looked down and smiled. [Y/N] sat up and got closer to Sean, leaning her head on his shoulder. Sean handed her her tea as she smiled at him.

"I love you.." She kissed his lips. He smiled. 

"I love you too."

"You're a cute little Irish boy." She giggled.

"Boy? Me a manly man."