Chapter 30: It's Okay! Daddy's Here..

~February 27th, (2 am)~

Emily jolted awake, on the verge of tears. Her whole body shook as she recuperated herself. Another nightmare. Her fear of the darkness had grown in the past two months. She started to cry, not wanting to wake Sebastian up. Emily walked slowly to Sean's room, holding back all of the tears her body could produce. Sean sat on his bed, next to [Y/N] as she slept. He put down his phone and turned on the lamp, seeing Emily in tears. He got up and turned on the light. He went over to her and picked her up, sitting in his desk chair. She cried on his lap, hugging him tightly.

"Hey! What happened? What's wrong?" Sean held her tightly.

"I had a n-nightmare." She sniffled as her body still shook.

"Another one?" He looked at her, she nodded.

"Are you okay?" Sean kissed her cheek, holding her as she shook. She cried harder.

"Shh. It's okay. Daddy's here! I'm not any of the monsters in your dream. I'm not going to hurt you. Calm down!" Sean continued to hold her close, trying his hardest to calm her down. [R] She woke up and looked at Emily, getting out of bed.

"You okay honey?" She kneeled down next to Emily. She shook her head.

"You want Momma to make you some cocoa?" She looked at Emily, She nodded. [R] She kissed Emily and went downstairs.

"Emmi. The dream is over, you're okay. Take some deep breaths." Emily sniffled and clung to Sean, holding back more tears. She was genuinely terrified. [Y/N] came upstairs with a small glass of hot chocolate and handed it to Emily. She drank it slowly, starting to calm down. As she became more calm, she stopped crying.

"Do you want to tell us what the dream was about?" Sean looked at her.

"I don't like the dark. I was in a dark room and I was tied to a chair. I heard Sabbie talking but I couldn't see him. He untied me later and I ran away.... I woke up." She explained.

"Do you want us to get you a nightlight?" She asked Emily. Emily nodded.

"Are you going to be able to go back to sleep?" Sean looked at Emily, she hesitated but nodded. She finished her hot cocoa and kissed Sean and [Y/N] and went into her bedroom. Sebastian sat on his bed, now awake, and looked at her.

"Sabbie?" She walked to him.

"Emmi?" He opened his arms, she hugged him tightly.

"You okay Emmi?" She tried to answer but she burst into tears. He tried not to cry as he hugged her. Sebastian loved her a lot. Seeing her like this hurt him. He tried his hardest to calm her down, which worked.

"Sabbieee..." Emily dried her tears.