Chapter 67: A Crazy Sleep Schedule

~February 11th (2 am)~

[Y/N] laid on the bed, awake as the whole house was quiet. She had woken up with the strange feeling in her stomach. [Y/N] had Daniel in her stomach so long, she had forgotten what it felt like to not have a baby in her tummy. She smiled to herself. [Y/N], deciding she wasn't going back to sleep without her tea, she got up from bed. She walked into the nursery and carefully opened the door. Daniel slept peacefully. The first time he has slept for longer than an hour since they brought him home from the hospital. She smiled and closed the door, going downstairs. She turned on the kettle and made herself tea. [Y/N] hummed to herself as she made her tea. She went into the fridge and got Daniel's bottle filled with formula. She went upstairs and put her tea on the nightstand. Just as she put her tea down, Daniel started to whine and cry. [Y/N] walked into the nursery and to his crib. She carefully picked him up and cradled him in her arms. 

"What's wrong honey?" She gave him his bottle, swaying back and forth. She sat down in the nursery chair with Daniel in her arms. Daniel drank his formula happily as [Y/N] rocked him back and forth. She put his empty bottle on the nightstand and rocked him back and forth. [Y/N] saw Daniel's eyes close very slowly as [Y/N] rocked him back and forth. She slowly got up and walked to his crib. She placed him in his crib and placed a blanket over his body.

"Go to sleep honey. We'll be here in the morning." She smiled. [Y/N] went into their bedroom and got one of the many Septiceye Sams Sean had acquired during the conventions he had went to. She walked into the nursery and gave Sam to Daniel. He snuggled it as he went back to sleep. [Y/N] smiled to herself as she went back into her room and sat at the foot of the bed, drinking her tea. After a while, and her tea now finished, Daniel seemed to be sleeping well. She checked on him once more before going back to sleep. 

~February 11th (9 am)~  

[Y/N] sat up from bed and stretched. She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. [Y/N] went into Sean's wardrobe and got a blue hoodie. [Y/N] also got a pair of black pajama shorts. She went into the nursery. Daniel laid in his crib, awake. She walked over to his crib and picked him up. She bounced him gently in her arms, swaying back and forth. She went into the twins' room and woke them up. 

She walked over to Emily's bed and woke her up. "Emmi?" 

"Momma?" Emily rubbed her eyes.

"Can you get Sabbie up and meet me downstairs." 

"Okay Momma." [Y/N] walked downstairs. After a couple of minutes, [Y/N] heard the sound of Sean's groaning as he woke up. She smiled, and started to pour more formula into Daniel's bottle. Sean came downstairs with the twins in his arms, in his normal shirtless attire. He put the twins down as they sat at the table. Sean walked over to [Y/N] and kissed her cheek.

"Morning." Sean smiled. 

"Morning Sean." 

[Y/N] fed Daniel his morning formula as Sean made breakfast for everyone. After Daniel's bottle was finished, [Y/N] cradled him in her arms. Sean put the eggs and bacon on  the table for the twins to eat. Sean took Daniel from [Y/N]'s arms so that she could eat. Daniel seemed to calm down. Sean took a few strips of bacon as he bounced Daniel. After some time had passed, everyone had finished eating and was bored.

"Who wants to record a video?" Sean asked. Emily and Sebastian's hands sprung up. [Y/N] smiled and nodded. Sean walked upstairs with Daniel in his arms, to his "recordy room" as Emily loved to call it. [Y/N] took Daniel from Sean and placed him on her lap. Emily and Sebastian sat on Sean's lap as he turned on his recording equipment. Sean hit the record button.

*High-Five* "Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to everyone's favorite time of the day! VLOGGY TIME! *chuckles* We all just woke up and we have a very special guest today. [Y/N] holds Daniel up*" 

"His name is Daniel James McLoughlin and he is a baby boss!" Sean smiled. 

"He's a giggly baby, when we feed him. But sadly...he is not able to eat cookies and cake....YET!" [Y/N] smiled.

"He's my baby brother!" Sebastian smiled. 

Daniel started to whine. "Ooh, somebody's tired." She said as she held him close to her chest.

"I'd just like to thank, Markiplier for helping with the nursery. Like the amazing person he is, and thank all of you lovely boss' tweets, saying "Congratulations" and all the lovely stuff you guys do. Aw. Smooches *kisses his hands and then touches the camera*" Sean said. 

Sean chuckled. 

"We like to give our kids nicknames, so both Sean and I have made the nickname Danny for Daniel." [Y/N] smiled. Sean nodded. 

[Y/N] poked Daniel's nose, making him giggle. She "drilled" her nose into his cheek, making him giggle louder. Sean smiled.

"We told you guys he was a giggly baby." 

"But Anyway, Thank you to my lovely wife and family for being here and of course, THANK you guys for watching this vlog! If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! Aaand, high fives all around. *high-fives to the sides* But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!!" Everyone waved as Sean turned off the camera. Daniel, whined as he started to cry. 

"Aww~ C'mere honey." [Y/N] got up from her chair and went downstairs.  She got Daniel his pacifier and his baby bunny stuffed animal. She went back upstairs and went into her room and laid on the bed. She held him on her side as he slowly went to sleep. Daniel slept peacefully in [Y/N]'s arms. As he usually did.

~Welcome to the family little baby BOSS!~