Chapter 37: Back To Normality

~*Wattpad* THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20.3K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!~

~Wednesday, March 4th (2:45 pm)~

Sean walked downstairs over to Sebastian, waking him up.

"Do you feel up to eating?" Sebastian nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" Sean asked him. Sebastian shrugged.

"Let's go see what you can eat." Sebastian sat up, waking up the puppy. Sebastian held him close to his chest as he got up from the couch. Sean walked to the pantry with Sebastian. He pointed to things in the pantry that he could eat. After going through the pantry, Sean went in the fridge and pulled out, cold sliced fruit. Sebastian nodded. Sean sat him at the table and let him eat. He placed the dog on the tile next to the sink and gave him his food and water. The puppy ate his food slowly. Sean went over to the sitting room and cleaned up the coffee table. Sebastian finished eating as Sean put the glasses in the sink. He walked over to Sebastian.

"Finished?" He nodded. Sean picked him up. He walked over to the puppy, who sat, looking up to Sean. He picked him up and went upstairs. He knocked on the door, seeing she had been in the shower.

"Come in." She shouted. Sean opened the door, seeing her on the bed, in his blue hoodie, laying on her back. Sean smiled, walking to her.

"Momma!" Sean put Sebastian down on the bed. He laid next to her. She smiled, hugging him.

"How do you feel Sabbie?" She sat up, putting him on her lap.

"Better." He kissed her cheek., hugging her.

"Can we take the heating pad off?" She asked, he nodded. She gently took the heating pad off of his stomach and placed it on the bed. She put her hand on the surgery site. He nodded as to say he felt little to no pain. The puppy tried to climb on the bed. Sean carefully picked him up, placing him on the bed.He pawed on the sheets for a couple of minutes before laying down on the bed. Sebastian pet him smiling.

"I'm gonna go pick up Emily and then we'll make a video. Okay?" Everyone nodded. Sean left to pick her up.

[In the car]

Sean parked into the apartment and looked at Emily.

"We have a new friend that I think you'll like in the house." Sean told her. Emily's eyes lit up.

"What is it??" She asked him excitedly.

"It's a surprise little bossette." Sean opened his door, going to pick up Emily. She clapped excitedly as he went to their apartment. He locked the door and went upstairs.

"Close your eyes little bossette." He smiled as she closed her eyes. He walked into their room placing her on the bed.

"Keep the closed." Sean said as he put the puppy on her lap. She opened her eyes and gasped loudly, full of excitement. She pet the puppy as it nuzzled into her hand.

"So, it's a boy. He needs a name. Let's all vote on a name for him. When I point to you, give me a name for him." They nodded. He pointed to her.

"Ummm, either Shamus or Sam." He smiled at her. Sean pointed to Sebastian.

"I like Sam." He added.

"Emmi?"

"SAMMIE!" She shouted. Sean chuckled.

"Then it's Sam" He smiled as Sam looked up at him, responding to him saying his name.

"We're gonna make a video!" Sean said as [Y/N] got up to turn on his lights. She picked up Sebastian and Emily, sitting on her office chair. Sean picked up Sam, sitting on his chair. He turned on his camera and pressed record.

*High-Five* "Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a family vlog. A couple new things have happened Little Sebastian had his appendix taken out, he had to endure a lot of pain and he is a true boss and I'm glad he's recovering. Thank you to Markiplier who sacrificed sleep to come to the emergency room at 5 in the morning. In the mix of the surgery, we got a new addition to the boss family.. *he holds Sam up to the camera* His name is Sam and he's a husky puppy. *Sam paws to the air, trying to paw the camera* Sam is friendly and really playful. We just got him today so he's trying to get used to our apartment."

Sean kissed Sam as Sam nuzzled into Sean's hand.

"He's really fluffy and adorable." Emily added.

"Sam can high five also. *Sean put his hand in front of Sam, Sam pawed his hand acting as a high-five* " Sean smiled.

"It's been a crazy couple of days. I'm just really glad that everyone is happy and healthy. We have to take Sebastian back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up, so fingers crossed that everything goes well." She added, kissing Sebastian's forehead. He smiled.

"I'm okay, just sore." Sebastian said, smiling.

"Just wanted to update you guys on our lives, not to worry people. Remember not to click the links in the comments. Still working really hard to get them off of the channel. Thank you to my lovely family for being here and of course thank you guys for watching another vlog, If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! Aaand, high fives all around. *high-fives to the sides* . But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!!" Everyone waved as Sean turned off his camera. Sam was on Sean's lap, curled up in a ball. Sean pet him softly, picking him up and getting up from his chair. He laid Sam on the bed next to the pillows as Sam yawned. [Y/N] kissed Sean. Everyone went downstairs.

"We should get pizza." Sean suggested. She nodded, while Sebastian and Emily buzzed with excitement. Sean called his normal pizza provider and ordered pizza.

"Movie night?" She asked. Everyone nodded.

~A night of Pizza, movies and fun. A night of love and bonding, A night you were a part of. The night you fell asleep on Sean's lap. The night you remembered why you fell in love with him...~