Chapter 18: Forever and Ever

~It's 3 in the morning. She's in the 1st trimester.~

Sean slept uneasy as the night went on. He got up multiple times to check on her and continually gave her water and small amounts of food. She sat up from the bed, feeling sick. She walked to the bathroom and got sick. Sean woke up to the sound of retching. He quickly got up and grabbed the water. He ran the the bathroom, getting behind her. Sean handed her the water. She took it shaking her head.

"It's okay. Just a little morning sickness." He held her hair back. She whined loudly as she got a jab in her lower stomach. He moved his hand to the spot. Moving his hand in a circular motion. She cried. He flushed the toilet and looked at her.

"You feel empty?" She nodded as he gently picked her up and brought her to bed. She laid down on the bed. He stood there.

"Do you want anything?" She smiled.

"I wanna cuddle.." She made grabby hands at him. Sean got into bed with her, draping his hand over her stomach, kissing at her neck. She smiled, going back to sleep. He stayed awake the whole night, checking Facebook and Twitter every so often. She slept soundly through the night. Sean had got a million dollar idea, something that would make her happy and ease her pain as she carried their child. Something most people would've done before she was pregnant. I think we all know what that would be. Proposing. The morning struck fairly quickly, as his plan stood in place. She slept very deeply, not bothered by her surroundings. Sean got dressed and went out to the nearest jewelry store, and bought the ring he knew she wanted. He quickly drove home before she woke up. He slipped in the house, and got into bed. She woke up smelling his cologne. She smiled cuddling close to him. He smiled kissing her forehead.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Well enough." She smiled.

"Wanna go shopping?" Sean said as he eyes widened. She nodded fast.

"Do I have to get dressed?" He looked at her. She was in a over sized t-shirt and sweatpants. He shook his head.

"Where we are going, the dress code isn't strict." She smiled and carefully got up and put on her shoes. He hid the ring deep in his pocket, hoping she couldn't see the bulge of the ring's case. She stood and made grabby hands at him. He picked her up smiling, as she wrapped her legs around his torso. He carried her to the car, putting her in gently. Sean got in the car and started driving. He brought her to the same shop and pulled in a parking space. He looked at her.

"Lets look at rings." He said. She clapped excitedly. He walked into the store with her, to the case where he bought the ring. He let her look at the case. She picked out a ring, a purple sapphire ring, with diamonds around the sapphire. She sighed knowing she couldn't keep it. Sean smiled and quickly got on one knee. Opening the box. She turned around and looked at him, instant tears ran down her cheeks. She covered her mouth, in shock.

"Listen [Y/N], I've loved you for a long time, and I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner, but.. Will you marry me?" He looked at her with a wide smile. She nodded crying hard. She jumped into his arms, as she cried. Sean spun her around, kissing her. He smiled brightly.

"I love you so fucking much." She cried hard, whispering in his ear. He smiled.

"Sorry it took so long.." Sean chuckled softly. She let herself down smiling wide and bright. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood as high as she could. He picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso and walked out of the store as everyone clapped for them. This my friend was a day she would never forget. A day that shined light even in the darkest of days. Sean honestly didn't care about life down the road, all he wanted to do was walk down the aisle. She cried looking at the ring. He held her hand as he drove home. She kept her promise ring on as did he. Not knowing where life would take them worried her, but at the moment she didn't care. Sean pulled into the driveway smiling. She walked up the stairs and into the house. Still shell shocked about what had just happened. She sat at the table.

"Do you realize how happy you just made me?" She choked up a little.

"Do you realize how happy you always make me?" He smiled walking over to her. She smiled.

"I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter what the circumstances are." Sean kissed her.

"This day is just showing you all of the happiness you've brought me." She started crying again.

"Words can not describe the love I have for you. " She wiped her tears and took his hand. She pulled him into a tight and passionate hug. He hugged her tightly, trying to contain his emotions. She kissed his cheek and let go. She walked upstairs and got into bed. He chased after her and got into bed with her. She cuddled up to him. Falling back asleep. He went back to sleep as well and hour later.

~Why did he apologize for taking so long? You might ask. Well they have been dating for over 2 and a half years, and she is pregnant. Most guys would've proposed before they impregnated her, but in Sean's defense, her pregnancy was a shock to him and caught him off guard. He timed it just right. She was now his.. and they would live together Forever and Ever. A happy ending was in their future. However we mustn't get too optimistic. The tides can always change. Not very likely in their case. But still~

*High-Five to self for uploading 2 chapters in a day*

Give me baby names.

For both Genders.

This part is all up to you guys. <3