Chapter 33: Sudden Sickness

~Monday / Late Tuesday- My Angel In Disguise~

~Monday, March 2nd (2:35 pm)~

** ~ means extending the last letter of a word or extending the sound of a word.**

Sean laid with [Y/N] on their bed, smiling. She looked at him and smiled. She sat up and stood up. She wore a yellow crop top, with the words "YT GIRL" on it and black pajama shorts. She looked at Sean.

"What time do they get out of school?"

Sean looked at his watch. "3:00."

"You should go get them." She told him, he nodded, getting up to get a shirt. Seeing he was only wearing a pair of jeans and socks. He instead put on a blue hoodie without a shirt, so he could take it off when he came home. He grabbed his phone and car keys. She walked to him and kissed him.

"You can have me when you get home." She smiled. Sean kissed her again and nodded.

"All mine." He grabbed his shoes and went downstairs. She smiled, walking downstairs. She went in the cabinet and got 2 small bags of chips. Cheetos and Pretzels for the twins. Sean left to pick up Emily and Sebastian. She laid on the couch under a warm blanket, curled up in a ball. She fell asleep.

[In the car on the way home]

Emily sat with Sebastian in the car. She was energized and alert. Sebastian sat next to her, trying not to fall asleep, he didn't feel quite like himself. Sean pulled into the apartment complex and turned off the car. Emily got out of the car and waited for Sean to unlock the door. Sean opened Sebastian's side, looking at him.

"You okay?" Sebastian looked at Sean, putting his hands in the air. As to tell him he wanted to be picked up. He picked Sebastian up, closing the car door and walking to the apartment. Emily smiled as Sean opened the door. She ran in and ran to [Y/N] . She sat up, picking Emily up and putting her on her lap. Sean walked upstairs to the twin's room and laid Sebastian in bed.

"I'll be back to check on you, okay?" Sean looked at him. He nodded, closing his eyes. Sean left the door open and went downstairs with a concerned look on his face. He walked to [Y/N] and raised an eyebrow. She looked at him, and looked at Emily, handing her a bag of pretzels.

"Go eat those over the table." She told Emily. Emily nodded getting up and going to the table. [R] She looked at him, confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"I think Sebastian's sick."

"What makes you say that?"

"When I picked him up, he just slumped in the car, and tried his hardest to stay awake. When I picked him up to take him in the house, he was sweating." Sean explained. She became concerned.