Chapter 50: A Cry For Help

~WARNING EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER! ENJOY!~

~May 30th (10 am)~

Sean quietly sat up from bed. He gagged at the taste in his mouth. He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth 6 times. and used half a bottle of mouth wash. He went back into the bedroom and went into the twins room. They were already awake. Sean voice was tired and scratchy.

"Let's get breakfast." He picked both of them up and taking them downstairs. He sat them at the table and gagged again.

"Um, let's just have cereal today. Emily I'll slice you fruit okay?" Sean suggested. They nodded. Sean knew he'd hydro pump if he smelled eggs and bacon cooking. He chose not to throw up on the tile or in the sink so he swallowed most of it. He poured Sebastian cereal and cut up bananas and strawberries for Emily. He handed them their breakfast and looked at them.

"I'll be right back." They nodded. Sean hurried upstairs into the bedroom and in the bathroom. He expelled as much as his body would let him. She woke up and quietly walked into the bathroom. Her voice was calm and soft. She kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back.

"Sean? What happened?" She asked him. He coughed.

"I had that gross bile taste in the back of my throat. I took *cough* Emily and Sebastian downstairs for breakfast and was going to make eggs but I gagged at the thought so I just made cereal and fruit. You don't need to worry, it's probably just a stomach bug." She moved closer to him.

"Well Sean, I am worried. You filled the bowl 3 times in a single night. It's a big bowl. This isn't like you...You're scaring me.." She kissed his cheek, hugging his arm. Sean tried to hold back. He laid on the bathroom floor and looked at the ceiling. Emily and Sebastian came upstairs, looking for Sean. She heard their voices and went to see if they were okay.

"Here honey. *grabs the iPad* . Go play in your room and I'll come check on you in a little while. Okay?" They nodded going into their room. She heard Sean be sick again. She held back tears.

She knelt down next to him, placing her warm hand on his stomach, moving it around. Sean made her stop at a certain spot and kept her hand there. He laid down on the floor, swallowing what he could.

"Sean, what have you eaten in the last 48 hours?"

"Some light snacks and coffee. Besides all of the bile I had to swallow. Fucking vomit inducing taste in my mouth. I tried to brush my teeth this morning. I used half a bottle of mouth wash." He sat up and gagged hard at the taste in his mouth. She rubbed his back gently. She sighed.

"Sean?"

"Hm?"

"You need to be seen by a doctor."