Chapter 54: Sleep Until The World Ends

~June 1st (3 pm)~ 

[Y/N] woke up to the feeling of her stomach turning. She carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Sean. She quickly went into the bathroom and locked the door. She sat on the floor, leaning over the toilet. Within 5 minutes, a immense amount of fluid rushed up her esophagus and out her mouth. The start of a 9 month pregnancy. About 10 minutes she was okay. She sat up, flushing in the process as she looked in the mirror, she placed both of her hands on her stomach. She felt bigger. She brushed her teeth and walked back to bed. She readjusted her breathing tubes and got back into bed with Sean. Sean woke up slightly, pulling her closer and resting his head on hers. Seeing he was about 4 inches taller than her. Sean put his hand around her stomach. He smiled in his sleep as he felt a small bump start to appear around her stomach. She sat up completely, now awake. She looked at Sean whose eyes were half open. He smiled sleepily at her. She smiled back as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked. She nodded.

"It's been 2 years and I still hate these fucking tubes." She told him. Referring to her breathing tubes. Sean smiled.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Ya' look adorable." Sean smiled. She hit Sean.

"Shut up." She smiled as Sean kissed her.

"Can we make a video?" She smiled. Sean nodded.

"I just don't want to get up....first world proooooblems~" Sean groaned as he got up from bed.

"Don't bother with pants just throw on a shirt." Sean chuckled as she did what she always would do. She went in Sean's wardrobe and pulled out a black t-shirt with a design on it. She put it on and smiled. Sean chuckled and put on a hoodie. He turned on his lights and editing software. He sat down in his chair. She smiled and sat on his lap. Sean took out his phone and tweeted out:

"Doing a reading your comments. Send me questions."

Sean turned on his camera.

*High-Five* "Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a Reading Your Comments video, with my lovely wife [Y/N]. *she waves* As most of you know if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr, we are expecting another baby. We don't know the gender and we don't know the number of babies we'll have, so with that said let's get on with the questions." Sean looked at his phone.

"What is the best thing about your marriage?" He read.

"Um, besides the kissing and cuddling, I'd say  raiding his wardrobe. *she shows his shirt, smiling* His clothes are so big and comfy." She giggled. He smiled.

"Ever since we started dating, she's always took clothes out of my wardrobe. She looks adorable though so it doesn't bother me." She smiled.

"When is your anniversary?" He read.

"November 12th. The same date as Emily and Sebastian's birthday." She smiled, kissing his cheek. Sean tried to hide his cheeks, who were blushing. 

"Is Sean a good kisser?" Sean blushed harder. She started laughing.

"I'd have to say, he's a very good kisser." She kissed him.

"How old are the twins?" She read off of his phone.

"They're six years old." Sean smiled brighter.

~Time Lapsing 20 minutes~

"Anyways, thank you to my lovely wife for being here and of course THANK you guys for watching this episode of Reading Your Comment, If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! Aaand, high fives all around. *high-fives to the sides* But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!!" They both waved as he turned off the camera. Sean swiveled his chair around. He held her legs in his arms, picking her up and carrying her to the bed. Sam propped up, slowly walking to [Y/N]'s face. He pawed her nose several times. He licked her face playfully. Sean took his shirt off again and laid back in bed. She sat up and took Sean's hoodie off, leaving her in a bra and underwear. Sean smiled, pulling her closer to his chest. Sean kissed her neck. 

"I love you so much." She told him.

"I love you more." He trailed his hand down to her stomach. She scooted closer to him.

"I love it when you hold me..." She kissed his hand.

Sean kissed her cheek. She yawned as Sean's arms were so warm and comforting, they made her sleepy when she was in them. Sean rocked her gently.

"You make me really happy.." Sean yawned.

"All I want is this baby to be safe." Sean nodded.

"It'll be safe." She turned around and cuddled closer to Sean's chest. Sean ran his hand down her hair, making her fall asleep. She intertwined her legs with his and purred quietly. Sean pulled the blankets over their bodies and laid with her. Sean smiled as her breathing tubes rubbed against his chest as she breathed. He kissed her forehead as he fell asleep himself.

~Anniversary?~

~Sorry if this chapter is short~