Chapter 75: The Last Breath (Final)

**WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FEELS!! ON A SCALE OF 1-10 IT'S AT A 9.5. PREPARE AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

~March 1st (5 pm)~

Drink... after drink... after motherfucking drink ...

I've lost control..

I woke up, blinking slowly. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I sat up to see him,  with a tray of food with a bright smile on his face. He walked over to me and placed the tray in front of me. He sat next to me, and kissed my lips, softly and gently.

"Glad to see you're awake babe. How's your head doing?" Sean looked at me.

I rubbed my eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"I guess that Tylenol you had made you tired. You just had a really bad headache and I gave you a Tylenol and let you sleep." He explained to me.

"Oh okay. It feels better." I giggled.

"I want you to eat before we have fun okay?" He smiled.

I nodded, looking down at the [Y/Favorite Fast Food Item] and smiled. 

He kissed my cheek and handed me a box. I opened it and gasped. 

"You didn't!"

He smiled. "Oh but I did." 

In the box was Seasons 1-10 of Supernatural, a lover's necklace that was Castiel's wings split in two and a new tattoo choker. 

I looked up at him and smiled as he pulled the other half of the necklace out from under his hoodie.  I blushed, smiling.

"Now, eat please." He sat next to me. I smiled and started to eat. It all tasted so good. After I was finished eating, we both laid on our bed, watching movies. He asked me a question, which kind of caught me of guard. He asked me...

"Would you like to have a drink with me?" 

I nodded, because we hadn't had drinks in over 2 years...together at least..He went into the kitchen and brought back two Lime-A-Ritas for me and two beers for himself. He came back and gave them to me. I smiled, sitting up. He opened his beer and my drink and we started drinking...

We played very flirtatious games...

I stopped questioning his decisions after a while, because I stopped making good decisions. 

We ended up...playing Strip Poker...or a version of it...fuck...i  can't remember anything..

~Many, Many Drinks Later~

I laid in bed with him, drunk cuddling after.....

He cuddled me closer, rubbing my stomach slowly. I didn't really understand why he was doing that...