Chapter 34: Unknown Causes

~FEELS!!~

~ WARNING!! LONG CHAPTER!~

~Tuesday, March 3rd (5 am)~

Sebastian squirmed in his sleep, waking her up. She sat up, holding Sebastian in her hands, feeling that his whole body hot. He whined loudly, bringing his knees to his chest, crying. She woke up him up. Sebastian tried to speak. She brought him into the bathroom, turning on the light. To take his temperature again. Before she could put him on the counter, he started to retch. She quickly brought him to the toilet and patted his back. Sebastian expelled, crying hard and loud. His pain grew worse, making him scream in pain. Sean woke up and ran into the bathroom.

"Sean call 911!" She told him. He grabbed his phone and dialled 911. The pain was to the point where she couldn't touch him or pick him up. After a couple minutes an ambulance came to the apartment. Sean opened the door for the paramedics and led them to the bathroom. They led a gurney into the bathroom. They carefully picked him up and placed him on the gurney. Sean threw on a shirt and shoes and went into Emily's room, waking her up.

"Who's riding with us?" They asked. She raised her hand. She walked to Sean.

"Drive Emily to the ER and we'll meet you there." Sean nodded, kissing her quickly before she left. He could tell her nerves were shaken. He picked Emily up and got in his car, driving to the ER. She sat in the ambulance with Sebastian holding his hand. Sebastian cried as hard as physically possible. In excrutiating pain. She held back tears, hearing her baby boy scream and cry because he was in pain and she couldn't help him. Sebastian squeezed her hand until they got into the Emergency Room. Sebastian was immediately given pain medications and had to get an IV unit. He was taken into a room, where he could sleep for the night. A tear ran down Sebastian's cheek as he realized Emily wasn't there with him. [Y/N] sat next to him, holding his hand. Sean came down the hall with Emily. He looked at her.

"Don't touch him okay?" Sean told her, she nodded. He picked her up and walked into the room. Sebastian started to cry. He didn't want Emily to see him like this. Emily tried not to cry.

"Sabbie..?"

"Emmi.." He cried harder. She handed him something.

"I thought you might want him." She shyly smiled. It was Sam. Sebastian smiled, hugging him. Sean sat down next to Sebastian with Emily on his lap. Emily kissed her hand and placed it on his forehead.

"I love you Sabbie.." She tried to stay strong and not cry. Sebastian smiled. He didn't care how much pain he was in, he just wanted to see Emily smile. Sebastian took Emily's hand and smiled at her.

"I love you too Emmi." Emily smiled, as a tear rolled down his face. Sean tried to think of something to lighten the mood. Seeing it was 5 in the morning, he thought of Mark.

He pulled out his phone.

S: Hey, I know it's early in the morning, but I really need your help right now. Please help me.