Chapter 26: Forever and Always

**ADVISOR! THIS MAY BE A LONG CHAPTER! NEED TO UPDATE ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TWINS AND ADD IN DETAILS ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP STATUS OF SEAN AND THE READER. THANK YOU**

** LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MARK IN THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK. OR IF YOU WANT OTHER YOUTUBERS TO JOIN THE ROLLERCOASTER WE CALL MY ANGEL IN DISGUISE !**

*Just for the people who don't follow me on Twitter or have me on Facebook. Last year I did a whole month of edits. I made YouTubers, Actors, Singers, Game Characters, Anime. Doing it again. This time however, I can;t write the stories or make scrapbooks. If you want to have an edit for yourself. PM or comment what you would like.

EX:

Characters: Sean, Mark, Felix

Title: Love Hurts.

And leave the rest to me. I'll PM you them when they are finished. YOU CAN ASK FOR MORE THAN ONE!! This will last from 5/10/15 - 6/10/15. Make sure to get in your request. Just my way of giving back to you guys and gals. Thanks.***

**Time Skipping 1 month and 9 days in advance. The twins are now 12 months old. Reaching their year old mark.**

~November 12th, 2016 (6 am)

Emily held Sean's hand as she tried to walk. She stumbled over her legs and fell on her bum. She whimpered, starting to cry. Sean picked her up and held her. She wiped her tears and was put down on the ground. She held his hand as she successfully walked from the end of the room to the door. She smiled, clapping her hands. She reached up, telling him to pick her up. She hugged him. Sebastian was downstairs with her, playing with his building blocks. Emily touched his face again, going for his eyebrows. She felt his eyebrows and giggled. He poked her nose. She reached for his ears. Noticing there was a small hole at the lobe of his ear. She reached for it. As she touched it, she got scared and clung to him. She touched her own ear and didn't feel a hole. Sean smiled and hugged her.

Meanwhile downstairs. She made cakes. Two cakes with cookies and cream icing for Emily, seeing she takes after Sean with traits, and vanilla frosting for Sebastian. "Why is she making a cake?" You might ask. It's a big day for Emily and Sebastian. They are turning a year old. She put the cakes in the oven and called Sean downstairs. He came down with Emily clinging to him. Sean kissed Emily and let her play with Sebastian. She walked to him, stumbling a couple of times and sat down next to him. He gave her building blocks and started to build his statue. She looked over to Sean and smiled.

"Today's the big day!" She looked at him and smiled. He nodded.

"A day I will never forget." He said as she sat next to him. She kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more.." She nuzzled against him. He pulled her closer to him.

"I love most.." Sean replied, smiling brightly.

"I'm happy that I have you here to help me through the rest of my life. You make me so happy. Now that we have Emily and Sebastian, it makes the situation a whole lot brighter. I can't wait to walk down the aisle with you today." She teared up. He smiled and held her closer.