Chapter 51: Hold Me And Never Let Me Go...

~May 31st (6 am)~

Sean sat up from bed and walked to the bathroom. He retched multiple times but didn't throw anything up. Something that was a tedious action. Feeling very nauseous but not being able to release the fluids trapped in your stomach. Sean tried to gag himself to get it out but more than a little came up. Sean coughed hard as he choked on his saliva. She woke up and bolted into the bathroom. She got behind him and rubbed his stomach, and told him to relax his muscles. His eyes watered.

"How much?" She asked him. He coughed out words.

" A lot..*cough, cough*"

"Are you done?" He gagged a little but nodded. He stood up and flushed. She put the heating pad on his stomach and told him to lie in bed. Sean looked at her as she sat back down on the bed. 

"Sean, go back to sleep." He whined but agreed. He cuddled her close and fell back asleep. She nuzzled her face into his neck, leaving soft kisses on it. He smiled.

~May 31st (9 am)~ 

Sean sat up, rubbing his eyes. She woke up, yawning. She looked over at Sean and smiled.

"How do you feel?" She kissed his cheek.

"Nauseous.." He chuckled. She smiled.

"How bad is it?" She looked at him.

"I'd say a 5 out of 10." 

"Can you eat?" He nodded. "What do you want?" He shrugged.

"I don't want to eat, I just want to lay here." Sean pulled her closer to him. She smiled, cuddling up to him. Sean kissed her softly. She smiled brightly. He slowly went back to sleep. Sean smiled in his sleep. She heard Sean's phone ring. She walked to his phone and saw a call from Mark.

"Hey Mark." She answered.

"Hey. I need a favor."

"Shoot."

"Emily won't stop crying. She wants to see Sean. At 3 in the morning she came to my room in tears saying she missed him. So I need to ask if I can bring her over for about 10 minutes and I'll take her back to my place? Not saying I'm sick of her crying, I'm just worried about her." Mark explained. She thought for a second.

"You can bring her over here. Sean's asleep right now so she should be okay to come over."

"Thanks [Y/N]. I'll be right over. " Mark hung up the phone. She looked over to Sean who was still sleeping. She kissed his forehead and went downstairs. She unlocked the door as Mark could walk in if he needed to. She stayed downstairs waiting for Mark to come with Emily and Sebastian.