Chapter 63: One Step At A Time

~November 29th (6 am)~

[Y/N] sat from bed and walked into the bathroom. She had felt nauseous but decided after sitting in front of the toilet for 5 minutes, that it would come up when it wanted to come up. She brushed her teeth and went down to the kitchen. She brought out the coffee pot and the kennel and made tea and coffee for herself and Sean. She smiled to herself as she felt the baby moving inside of her.

" Only a few more months left." She thought to herself.

She started to talk to the baby. She quietly whispered to the baby as she sipped her tea.

"I can't wait to see your beautiful face. You'll have a great life with us. Emmi and Sabbie can't wait to see you. We'll treat you like a baby king or queen. I love you.. I know you want to get out of me but just be patient.. You are an active baby, you must like soccer because you kick a lot..but I forgive you, you're just cramped in the " space" you're in but don't worry, you'll be out in no time..Just know that you'll be a beautiful baby. Let the bossness flow through you my darling baby.."

She took Sean's coffee off of the stove and poured it into his coffee mug. She decided that she was hungry, so she decided to make breakfast for the family. Eggs, bacon, biscuits and a bunch of orange juice. She made Sean's breakfast first, placing his eggs and bacon on a bagel. She took his coffee in one hand and his breakfast in the other and walked upstairs to him. She placed is breakfast on the nightstand and slid back in bed. She pecked his lips gently as he slowly opened his eyes. Sean smiled and kissed her good morning. She giggled softly and handed him his breakfast.

"You're so cute!" She said as Sean took a bite of his bagel. He blushed.

"Stop~" He chuckled. [Y/N] smiled as she got dressed and woke up the twins. She brought them downstairs to eat. She felt a giant jab in her stomach causing her to fall on one knee.

"Are you okay Momma?" Sebastian and Emily asked.

[Y/N] tried to stand up but felt another jab in her stomach, making her whine sharply.

"DADDY!" Emily yelled. Sebastian got up quickly and went over to [Y/N]. He placed his hand on her stomach and moved it around slowly. Even though he didn't understand what was happening, he just did what [Y/N] did to him when he had tummy ache. Sean came down the stairs and ran to [Y/N]. He lifted her head up that was stained with tears. She breathed heavy, trying to recuperate herself. Sean looked into her eyes.

"[Y/N]...*voice shakes with fear* W-what happened?"

"He kicked.... really hard and it knocked me down..."

"Can you stand?"

"Yeah.." She stood up with Sean's help. Sean sat her on his lap.

He placed his hands on the side of her tummy to try to feel where the baby was kicking. She whined quietly and Sean moved his hands around her stomach. He kissed her neck softly, trying to calm her down. Sebastian looked at [Y/N].

"Momma?" Sebastian called out. [Y/N] looked up.

"Is the baby angry?" He asked. She smiled at his genuine curiosity.

"The baby is just excited to see you guys." She smiled.

"Hey Sabbie?" She said. He looked at her.

"How did you know to rub my tummy?" She asked. He shrugged.

"I dunno....you always do that to me when my tummy hurts.."

[Y/N] smiled. Sean kissed her neck softly.

"Finish eating and I'll give you guys the iPad to play with." Both twins smiled and ate their food.

After a while of talking at the table, everyone went upstairs. Sean handed Emily and Sebastian the iPad as the went into their room and played "Don't Touch The Spikes" competitive multiplayer. [Y/N] and Sean laid on their bed and cuddled. She buried her face in his neck, kissing it softly. He intertwined their legs. [Y/N] yawned tiredly. Sean pulled her closer, kissing her lips softly, making her smile. She tried to keep her eyes open. The warmth from Sean's body, made her feel safe and tired.

"Get some rest babe." Sean said with his soothing Irish voice.

"*yawns* But, I just woke up." She chuckled. Sean kissed her lips again. She nodded slowly, closing her eyes. Sean moved his hands around her stomach, rubbing it softly. He smiled as he felt the baby kick against his hand. Sean smiled. It was only 3 more months until he was able to hold their baby. He thought of names for the baby. He remembered when he was a little boy and his mother got him his beloved dog Gizmo. He remembered what his mom originally wanted to name the dog, Daniel. Knowing Sean, he wanted a cooler name at least to a kid his age. He decided on the name Gizmo. He didn't like the name Daniel at the time but as he thought about it, it sounded like a cooler name. That would work for a kid and an adult. He smiled and was going to suggest to [Y/N] that the baby be named Daniel. He then remembered what happened to Daniel from Cyndago and felt happy with his suggestion.[Y/N] would probably agree, but he still wanted to clear it with her before her asked Mark to help him with the nursery. Mark would smile at the name and that was a gift in its own. Seeing how Mark was affected by his passing, it was a good feeling to make him smile. [Y/N] opened her eyes as the baby didn't want to sleep, to see Sean's smiling face. She could tell he was thinking about something.

"Whatcha thinkin' about Mr. McLoughlin?" She asked.

"Baby names." He replied.

"What do you say about naming the baby Daniel?" He asked.

[Y/N] smiled. "I couldn't think of a better name."

Her smile warmed his heart as thoughts ran through his head.

~Baby Prince Daniel ~

~Thank you for your patience with the lack of updates on anything for that matter. As some of you know that I was in the hospital. My lovely boyfriend gave me a blood transfusion and I lived surprisingly. Wasn't supposed to didn't want to but I'm still here and I will hopefully be here for a longer time. So thanks to Andy! More updates will come soon! Hang in there! ~

~Dêañ~