Chapter 44: Not Giving Up

~So I have made a some new stories. One is about Septiceye Sam and Tiny Box Tim and the other is about The ship Melix (Felix and Marzia). I don't know what I'm going to upload first. So I need your help.

Comment Tim and Sam if you want them to be first

Or Comment down Melix if you want them to be first

Unexpected Friends [Sam and Tim's Adventures]

Or Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Fab Like Mine! [Melix Fanfiction]

~March 23rd (12 pm)~

She sat up on the bed, on her phone. She smiled, looking through all of the stupid selfies she took with him. Sean came upstairs with food for her. She looked up, smiling. He put her food on the nightstand and sat down with her. Sean cupped her cheek, looking at her. His blue eyes sparkled. She smiled.

"Why must you do this to me?" She smiled at him.

"Do what?"

"Be so attractive.." She got closer to him, he put his hand on her side as she put her hand on his neck. She kissed him. Sean closed his eyes, pulling her closer. She pulled away, bringing him into a hug. She started to cry. Sean held her tightly. Shushing her gently.

"Shh. It's okay." He rubbed her back. She cried wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"I love you.." She said. Sean smiled, holding her tighter.

"I love you more.." She smiled, wiping her tears. She looked into Sean's eyes. Something about his eyes..

"You're perfect." Sean smiled.

"Not even close to you my darling." He told her, she blushed.

"Stop.." She giggled as he squeezed her sides. He raised an eyebrow.

"Stop what?" He chuckled, squeezing harder. She started to laugh really hard.

"SEAN!" She laughed. Sean squeezed her twice fast, She propped her legs, dying from laughter.

"Is there a problem?" He squeezed again.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" She laughed harder. Sean laughed. He smiled.

"Is sooooomeboooody ticklish on her sides..?" She shook her head.

"OOOH REALLY?" Sean squeezed her sides again, she started laughing again.

"OKAY! OKAY!" She screamed. He smirked, letting go of her.

"Soooooomeboooody's ticklish." She nodded. Sean laid next to her, smiling.