Chapter 48: And So The Journey Begins

**WARNING LONG!!**

~May 29th (3 am)~

Sean sat up from his bed and looked over to her. She slept peacefully. Sean laid back down and cuddled her closer to him. She turned over to her side and nuzzled her face into his bare chest. Sean smiled, kissing her forehead. She wrapped her arms around his torso and intertwined her legs with his. She smiled in her sleep as she felt his hand move down her hair, pulling her closer to him.

~May 29th (8 am)~

She stretched out on the bed and sat up. Sean lay asleep on the bed as she went in the twins room to wake them up. She walked into their room to see Emily reading a book while Sebastian slept. Emily looked up at [Y/N] as she came in the room.

"Morning Emily!" She said as she hugged her. [Y/N] walked over to Sebastian's bed and shook him gently. Sebastian whined a couple of times before opening his eyes. He turned around to his side so he was facing her. She looked at him with her [Y/ Eye Color] eyes and ran her gentle hand over his forehead.

"Morning honey." She said to him. Sebastian sat up and rubbed his eyes. He smiled as he saw Emily staring at him.

"Good Morning.." Sebastian yawned.

"You okay?" She asked him. He nodded.

"I'm just tired.." He hugged her as he got up from bed. [Y/N] heard the sounds of Sean groaning. Which usually entailed he was getting out of bed. Sean changed into his normal shirtless attire with a pair of black pajama pants. He walked into the twin's room, groaning as he rubbed his eyes. He looked down at Emily who was staring at him. 

"Morning Daddy." Sean smiled and picked her up. He kissed her cheek.

"Breakfast?" Sean asked. Both Emily and Sebastian nodded. [R] She picked Sebastian up and held him in her arms. Sebastian laid his head on her shoulder as she walked downstairs with Sean following behind. Sean walked behind her, holding Emily. Emily did as she would normally do when Sean held her in his arms. She did the same thing she would do as a baby. Emily became very fascinated with Sean's ears and his facial hair. It amazed her for as long as she could remember. She looked at his ear and saw a small hole. She touched the hole as Sean smiled at her curiosity. Emily then touched Sean's facial hair. Sean chuckled to himself.

"Emmmily?" He looked at her. She looked at him.

"Do you just like touching my face?" Sean smiled at her.  Emily nodded, smiling.

"It's fun to touch it." She kissed his cheek. Sean smiled brighter as he looked at [Y/N].

Sean put Emily down, allowing her to sit at the table. He got behind her, placing his head on the crease of her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. 

He whispered. "I'll cook you breakfast." She smiled.