Chapter 57: Home Sick

~June 1st (7 am)~

Emily woke up in Sean's arms. She whimpered as she felt the pit in her stomach grow stronger and more intense. Sean placed his hand on her stomach as her whimpers simmered down to a whine.

"You okay honey?" Sean asked her. She shook her head as tears emerged from her eyes. Sean knew something wasn't right. He gently stood up, holding Emily in his arms. Emily started to cry as Sean held her close. Emily was very tired, seeing she only got 5 hours of sleep. Emily yawned, laying her head down on Sean's shoulder. Sean slowly walked upstairs, putting Emily to bed. Emily laid in bed and got comfortable in her sheets and blankets.Sean kissed her forehead and turned on the baby monitor so he could hear if she needed anything. Emily slept soundly.

~Meanwhile...~

Sebastian woke up in [Y/N]'s arms. He nuzzled his face in her neck. [Y/N] smiled, sitting up with Sebastian in her arms.

"Morning honey." She told him. Sebastian rubbed his eyes.

"Morning Mommy." He yawned. "Can I go back to sleep?" He asked.

"Sure, but you'll need to sleep in your own bed." Sebastian nodded as [Y/N] took him to his room and put him in bed. She kissed his forehead and closed the door. Sebastian tried not to cry as he walked over to Emily's bed and sat on it. He got under her covers and hugged her tightly. Emily woke up and hugged him. Sebastian started to cry.

"Emmi...." He cried. Emily rubbed her eyes.

"Sabbie?" Sebastian cried harder.

"I'm okay Sabbie....I'm okay...." Her eyes drooped from being extremely tired.

"You promise..?" He sniffled. Emily sniffed.

"I can't..." 

"Please promise..." 

"....I promise...." Emily held back tears as Sebastian tried to stop crying.

"Go back to sleep Sabbie, I'll be fine." Emily kissed Sebastian's forehead and wiped his tears.

"Are you sure?" Emily nodded.

"O-okay..I love you Emmi..." Emily smiled weakly. 

"I love you too Sabbie."

Sebastian sniffled again before he got up from Emily's bed and went to his bed and quickly fell asleep. Emily got up from her bed and walked over to him. She kissed his forehead before going into Sean's room. Sean went out to the shop to get some over-the-counter  medicine for Emily and got some extra stuff for [Y/N]. Emily walked into [Y/N] and looked at [Y/N][Y/N] looked up from her phone and waved for Emily to come in.