Chapter 27: Family Comes First

** Time skipping 3 years in advance. Emily and Sebastian are both 4 years old.**

[R] - Reader.

[E] - Emily

Now that we have two girls, it's getting hard for me to tell which is which. So went I'm talking about Emily and her actions, you will see an E next to her action, When you see a R that means I am talking about you and your actions.

~January 15th, 2019 (3 am)~

Sean was editing the last video of the day. She slept peacefully on the bed. He heard a small knock on the door and took his headphones off. He heard the knock again and got up to open the door. He looked down to see Emily in tears at the door. He picked her up and sat at his desk putting her on his lap. She cried on his lap.

"Hey.. It's okay..What's wrong?" He held her close, trying to calm her down. Emily sniffled and tried to talk.

"My tummy!" She held her stomach. Sean started to worry.

"Do you feel like you're gonna throw up?" He asked, she couldn't speak a response. She threw up on the floor, most of which getting on Sean's jeans.

"That would be a yes." He moved his chair and took her to the bathroom. She sat on the floor next to the toilet and threw up. Waking her up. [R] She saw Sean changing clothes and went into the bathroom to see if Emily was okay. Sean cleaned his chair and most of the floor and went into the bathroom with her. Emily's body shook as she finished. Sean got up and got the thermometer from the medicine cabinet and took Emily's temperature. [E] She was 100.4. Sean looked at her worried, she had a mild fever. She looked at Emily.

"Do you feel like you're gonna throw up again?" She asked her. Emily nodded.

" [Y/N], can you check to see if Sebastian is awake?" She nodded and went into their room. Sebastian was still asleep. She kissed his forehead and went back into the bathroom.

"He's still asleep." She told him. He nodded.

"You're gonna sleep with us okay?" Emily nodded, holding back tears. She flushed and stood up. She went into her room and changed her clothes into a new pair of pajamas. Sean cleaned the bathroom and went downstairs to get a bowl. He went back upstairs and put it on their bed. He helped Emily onto the bed and told her to lay down. [R] She sat down with Emily and laid her head on her lap. [E] Emily curled up in a ball on the bed and went back to sleep. Sean looked at her.

"I think we should take her to the doctor. It could get worse if we don't act now." He told her, she nodded.

"She has a fever and she's vomiting. Those are two red flags being held up. We'll take her first thing in the morning. Okay?" She said, he nodded.

"We have to tell Sebastian to stay away from her. I don't want both kids sick." Sean added. She agreed.