Chapter 43: Unconditional Love

~March 22nd (9 am)~

Sean lay with her. He was awake already, but he didn't want to leave her side. She opened her eyes, still clinging to his side. She smiled. He looked at her.

"Morning." He said to her, kissing her forehead. She smiled.

"Morning." She got closer to him. He smiled.

"I'm so glad you're okay.." Sean told her, she nodded as she hugged him.

"Nothing feels better than seeing you smile." She smiled again, he smiled.

"Nothing feels better than having you in my arms." She hugged him tighter. She kissed him, cupping both of his cheeks. Sean held her sides as he kissed her a small bit rougher. She smirked at him. Sean smiled at her, kissing at her neck.

"Seaan~" She gasped out weakly. She melted into his arms.

"Did someone enjoy that?" He teased her. She smiled at him.

"Stop that."

"Stop what? This?" He kissed at her neck again. She started nodding.

"Okay now you're givin' me mixed signals. You say stop, I do it again, you nod. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN!" Sean smiled at her. She nodded again. He smiled, kissing her neck once more. She closed her eyes, squeezing them shut. He pulled off.

"I guess someone is allergic to kissing." He giggled as he had left a hickey.

"Seaan~" She kissed him. He smiled as she sunk into his arms.

"Is someone satisfied?" She smiled and shook her head. He smiled.

"Then I guess someone needs more treatment." She nodded as he started again. Sean smirked as he gave her love bites. She squeezed her eyes as hard as she could. Sean smiled, leaving another hickey. She smiled.

"Better?" She nodded. Sean smiled.

"You should see a doctor about the allergic reaction you get when I kiss your neck." He smiled.

"We should test that theory.." She pulled him closer to her neck. He kissed it again. Sean ran his hands down her sides to see her reaction. She tensed up her sides, making a fist.

~3 hickeys and 30 minutes later~

Sean laid with her. She looked over at him.

"Stop teasing me." Sean smirked at her.

"How do I do that when you're soo damn attractive? It's almost like I have to tease you. " He smiled. She nudged him.

"I want more kisses." She smiled.

"Only if you give mee kisses." She raised both of her eyebrows, as she got closer to him. Leaving a trail of kisses from his chin to his neck. She looked up at him and smirked. Breathing on his neck. Sean smiled.

~2 hickeys and 20 minutes later~

She got up and walked to his desk. He followed her.

"Can we livestream?" He nodded. He put on a shirt, leaving his pajama pants on. She got a crop top. Sean walked to his desk and sat down. She sat on his lap and smiled. He got his phone and tweeted.

"Livestreaming with [Y/N] ask me your questions #septiccomments"

Sean turned on his camera and synched it to Twitch.

*both* "Hey guys!" They both say in unison. She chuckles.

"We're doing a Q'A today so I'll try to watch the chat, but if any questions tweet me using the hastag "septiccoments". *looks at the chat and smiles*"

Zelda2343 says: "Sexy time?"

UFXK says: Dem hickeys doe

Bruh7799 says: SEX WAS HAD THAT DAY!

Sean smiled. "No sex was had. Just some kissing." She nodded, laughing.

DDAF says: Is that baby makin' music I hear?

Sean started to laugh. "One day." He took her hand. She kissed him and smiled

@LizzieFisxchbach says: You guys are so adorable! How old are the twins?

"Thank you and they're 4."

@TLOU4009 says: Would you ever have another baby?

Sean looked at her. "It's a possibility. Once the twins hit a certain age, we might consider having another child." She explained Sean nodded.

FXCKMEDADDY0071 says: What's the age?"

Septiplier2294 says: Age?

"Let's keep that a secret. Sean will tweet out when the age approaches."

~3 hours later~

"This was a really fun stream guys. We're gonna end it here, it's gone on for the normal time strand so with that..Thank you guys for watching this stream and I'll see you tomorrow in videos! *both wave as he turns off the camera*"

She chuckled. "OMG SEAN! You have a really bad reaction. Let me fiiix it for you.." She sucked on his neck. Sean blinked 3 times slow as he recuperated himself. She sat closer to him.

"So Glad you're back [Y/N]" She smiled.

~Sean...is married...has 2 kids....with a girl...beautiful girl...a girl who is...~

~You~