Chapter 64: A Day of Fun

~WARNING!! LONG CHAPTER!!!~

~November 30th ( 9 am)~

[Y/N] slept soundly as she has been up all night being sick. Sean got up from bed and went into the twin's room to wake them up. He took the twins downstairs to the kitchen and sat them down at the table as he cooked breakfast for them. He made [Y/N] tea with a hint of lemon and honey to sooth her stomach.

"Eat your eggs and I'll be right back. Kay?" Both twins nodded as Sean went upstairs to [Y/N]. He put her tea on the nightstand and crawled into bed with her. She nuzzled her face into his bare chest. Sean kissed her forehead as he rubbed her stomach gently. He watched her beautiful [Y/Eye Color] eyes open. Sean kissed her lips softly as she kissed him back.

"Morning babe."

"Morning"

[Y/N] sat up and rubbed her eyes. Sean handed her tea. She smiled as she could smell the lemon and honey from her tea. Sean sat on the bed as [Y/N] sat on his lap. She looked down, smiling.

"I love you Sean..I tell you every day but I'm gonna keep saying it. You treat me so good. I don't know how I can repay you for how good you treat me. You make me breakfast and tea, you give me kisses and cuddles, you let me be in some of your videos, and yo-...." Sean kissed her lips softly. He placed his hand on her cheek which was red hot. He pulled off slowly. She looked down blushing. She stood up and went into Sean's wardrobe and pulled out a hoodie. A hoodie Sean liked on [Y/N]. She put it on and some shorts. She sat back on the bed and cuddled up to Sean's side. She yawned. After a while, she had gone back to sleep. Emily and Sebastian snuck upstairs into their parent's bedroom. They giggled. Sean shushed them and waved them closer. They cuddled under [Y/N]'s arms. Sean smiled and got his phone. He took a picture. He debated putting it on Instagram with the caption "Caught bae sleepin'." He smiled at the thought. He heard Sam's collar as he ran upstairs. He was no longer a puppy, sadly. He was a big husky, still a big cuddler and a little playful ball of fur but he was still part of the elite BOSS family. Sam walked over to [Y/N]. He climbed on the bed, laying down next to [Y/N]. He pawed at her nose. She opened her eyes slowly. She sat up and smiled.

"There's my baby boy! Good morning Sam!" She smiled. She sat up from bed and stretched.

"So I have the twins here, because Mark is on his way to build this nursery for our lovely baby. So you, Emily, Sebastian and Sam are gonna have some fun. Emily and Sebastian, Livi is coming over with Mark so you guys and her can have some fun with [Y/N] and Sam."  Emily and Sebastian bounced around excitedly. [Y/N]  layed her head back down on the pillow, smiling. Sean smiled as [Y/N]'s hair covering her eyes, messily. 

"Mark will be here in 15-20 minutes." Sean walked over to [Y/N] and kissed her lips softly. She pulled him in bed with her. Sean smiled, kissing at her neck. He felt Sam, pull on his pants, wanting to play. He sat up and patted the bed, letting Sam jump on it. Sam sniffed under [Y/N]'s shirt, sniffing her tummy. He licked at it. Sean rerouted Sam's attention after [Y/N]'s whined from the baby kicking. Sam licked at her face, as to show he was sorry. [Y/N] smiled, petting Sam. Sean went into the room where the nursery was going to be built. He unpacked the boxes. Sam ran the the door as the doorbell rung. He placed what he was holding and quickly went to the door. He smiled as Olivia shouted his name.