Chapter 31: Memories That Last A Lifetime

~Many questions... Many answers... Many Discoveries..~

~Refer / Reread Chapter 9 before you read this chapter to jog your memory~

~March 2nd (Monday) 5:45 am~

Sean's alarm clock woke him up. He slammed the snooze button and sat up rubbing his eyes. He groaned, getting out of bed and walked into the twin's room and turned on the light. His voice was shaky and showed how tired he was.

"Emily and Sebastian get up please?" He yawned again. Emily perked her head up and looked at him. Emily got up and woke up Sebastian. He whined as he sat up.

"Hold on." He walked into his room, and looked at her. She turned over and sat up, yawning.

"Are they awake?" She got out of bed and walked to Sean, kissing his cheek. He smiled as she walked into the their room. Sean followed her into the room, still rubbing his eyes.

"Sean? Can you go make breakfast while I get them ready?" She looked at him. He nodded, kissing her cheek as he went downstairs. She helped Emily and Sebastian get dressed and took them to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Emily was terrified. Her face showed how scared she was. Knowing it as her first day of kindergarten, she tried to keep calm as she went downstairs with Sebastian. Sean made them breakfast. Sebastian was pretty mild when it came to breakfast. All he wanted was a bowl of Cheerios and a sliced banana. Emily would usually eat sliced peaches and a small bowl of Rice Krispies.

(Don't really know the different brand names, if there are any, for different regions / countries. So I just went off of the American brands. Don't hate me.)

Sean handed Sebastian his breakfast, which he smiled and started eating. She handed Emily her breakfast and kissed her forehead. Sean made coffee being he's eyes were open but he felt like he was still asleep. Emily ate her breakfast happily. He stayed quiet, trying to convince his brain to wake up. He slowly drank his coffee.

~7 minutes later~

Sean put his Attack On Titan mug on the counter (<- Check his IG) and looked at her.

"I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll be right back down." He told her, she nodded. He went upstairs and changed into a dark red hoodie and blue jeans, putting his wristband on. He brushed his hair, realizing he needed a haircut. He grabbed his dark blue beanie. Sean went downstairs grabbing his keys and phone. He looked at Emily and Sebastian.

"Ready?" He said to them. Emily hesitated but nodded. Sebastian got up from his chair and walked to Sean. Sean kissed [Y/N] and drove the kids to school. Emily remained calm.

[In the car]

"Dad?" Sebastian asked. Sean looked at his mirror.

"Yes?" He drove to the school.