Chapter 47: When I'm With You....

~Time Lapsing 2 years. Both Emily and Sebastian are 6 years old. Sean is still doing YouTube~

~May 28th (9 am)~

Sean was downstairs with Sebastian and Emily, making them breakfast.[Y/N] glanced at Sean's calendar, she sat down and thought for a minute. Her heart started to race as she thought. She put down what she was holding and walked to the mirror. She put her hands around her stomach, turning sideways and feeling her stomach. She sighed.

"Sean....?" Her voice shook.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here...for a second?" She tried to stay calm. She heard Sean's footsteps and froze.

"Hey..what's up?"

"I need to talk to you..."

"Is something wrong?" He looked at her. She took a deep breath.

"I'm late.." She started to cry. "Sean, my period's late..."

"Do you think you're pregnant?" Sean got closer to her.

"I don't know and I don't have a test."

"Stay here with the kids, I'm gonna go out and buy a test and I'll be right back." Sean hugged her tightly. He could tell she was frazzled and scared. He changed clothes and kissed her cheek. He drove to the store and bought a pregnancy test. He drove home feeling the aspect of hope and happiness. He walked into his apartment and hugged the kids. He walked upstairs to her. She sat on the bed, with a nervous look on her face. Sean walked up to her and handed her the bag. She smiled when she saw he had bought her favorite snacks to make her feel better. She stood up and kissed Sean, bringing him into a tight hug. She went into the bathroom and took the test. Sean smiled brightly. He sat on the bed and thought about things.

~10 minutes later~

She came out of the bathroom with a shocked expression on her face. Sean sat up and smiled.

"I'm pregnant.." She told him with tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. Sean walked to her and hugged her tightly. She cried with a smile on her face. Sebastian and Emily walked upstairs into the room and looked at her.

"Daddy? Why is Momma crying?" Sebastian looked at them.

"C'mere honey!" She opened her arms as Sebastian ran into them. Emily walked to Sean as he picked her up and held her in his arms.

"Momma is crying out of happiness." Sebastian looked confused.

"We have some news for the both of you..." Sean said.