Chapter 24: The Neverending Love Cycle

~March 14th, 2016 ( 9:25 am)~

~The babies are 7 months old at this point~

Sean woke up to the sound of Emily crying. She was not a loud cryer, but it was loud enough to grab his attention. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. She bit on her hand because she was teething. She cried harder as she realized biting made it worse. Sean sat upright and cradled her in his arms. She sniffled. He rocked her back and forth and she stopped crying, but continued to bite her hand. He took her hand out of her mouth, in which she started to bite his finger. He smiled. Sean hugged her in his arms and she extended her arms as if she was hugging him back. Her arctic blue eyes looked up at him with amazement. She was amazed by his face and facial hair. She tried touching it, but got scared and clung to him. She tried this several times before giving up. Sean smiled, taking her upstairs to lay in her crib. She whined but got comfortable with the material. He quickly went into their room and got Septiceye Sam. He handed it to her as her eyes lit up. She took it and smiled. Cooing at him. She cuddled up to it as a substitute when Sean wasn't there to hug her, as she very much enjoyed. He checked on Sebastian, who was still sleeping. and went into his own room. She sat up and looked at him. He smiled.

"You're a real natural with children Sean." He smiled, walking over to her. He sat on the bed and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck and smiled at her.

"We need to get Emily a teething ring. She's been biting on her hand, then when I tried to get her to stop, she nibbled on my finger." He smiled. She nodded.

"We also need to make a video about these babies." She wiggled her eyebrows at him. He giggled and nodded.

"Let's feed the babies first." He suggested. She nodded, getting up and going into the nursery. Sean followed her. Sebastian now up, put his hands up cooing. She took him out of the crib and rocked him back and forth, swaying her body gently left and right. Emily yawned, holding Sam close to her. Sean picked her up and kissed her forehead. She cooed happily, holding Sam. Sean brought her downstairs and put her in her high chair. Sebastian sat next to her. She gave Sebastian some cereal, and gave Sean a bottle for Emily. She liked milk and liked chewing on the tip of the bottle. He picked her up and held her in his hands. She clapped her hands when she saw the bottle. He gave her the bottle, holding it for her. She sucked the milk from the bottle happily. He smiled, looking down at her. Her blue eyes sparkled. Sebastian sat making a mess with his cereal. She giggled, feeding them to him. He cooed at her. Emily finished her milk and looked up at Sean. Trying to touch his facial hair. She got scared but didn't give up. She ran her hand down his face and cooed with amazement. He giggled. Sebastian finished his cereal as she cleaned him up. She smiled at Sean as he walked upstairs with her. She followed him. He sat at his desk with Emily on his laps. He bounced his leg, bouncing her up and down. She giggled. Holding Sam She came upstairs with Sebastian sitting on the new office chair Sean bought for her. He turned on everything. Emily took his index finger and started to bite it with her back teeth. Where it hurt the most.

*High-Five* "Top of the morning to you laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a vlog. We have a couple of BIG announcements to make. For one Thank you to Markiplier for the help with building the nursery and helping with the delivery process. You are an amazing person. We had the twins! As you may or may not be able to see little Emily here. *he picks her up, she waves* and we have Sebastian here too. *she holds him up*. Emily is biting my finger by the way." Sean smiled. She nodded.

"Thank you for all of the baby nursery ideas guys. They helped a lot." She added. Sean agreed.

"Sorry this was a short video, just some quick announcements, but anyways,Thank you to my lovely fiance for being here with our beautiful babies and of course thank you guys for watching this episode of Reading Your Comment, If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! Aaand, high fives all around. *high-fives to the sides* But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!!" He turned off his camera. Emily stopped biting his finger. As he laid down with her on the bed.

"Sebastian's gonna take a nap okay?" She asked. Sean nodded. He laid with Emily. Poking her nose. She tried to catch his hand every time he poked her nose. She cooed happily. A good family, if I do say so myself.