Chapter 62: Fun Times With The Family

~November 12th (9 am)~

Sean sat up and stretched out. He got out of bed and sat at his desk. He smiled brightly as he realized what today was. Sean quickly went into his closet and pulled out a gift wrapped box. He smiled as he saw her sit up. He went and sat on the bed. [Y/N] sat up and smiled. She kissed his lips, a deep, passionate kiss. Sean slipped the box onto her lap. She gasped.

"Sean.." She covered her mouth with her hand.

"Open it."

[Y/N] unwrapped and opened the box. She tried not to cry as she took the gift out of the box.

"I had seen you looking at the bracelet that connects with your finger..and you said you wanted it...so I got it for you. Happy Anniversary." Sean chuckled and kissed her. [Y/N] sat in shock. Tears streamed down her face and she tried to make a sentence flow out of her mouth.

"Sean...I love you so much.....thank you..so much... Happy Anniversary." She cried.

Sean smiled. "You do so much for me, it was the least I could do for you."

"Sean..I feel so bad..I didn't prepare anything..." She started to cry. "I feel so bad.."

"Hey, shh.." He wiped her tears. "You are carrying the best gift a guy could ever ask for."

[Y/N] smiled slightly. She hugged him tightly, kissing at his neck. Sean chuckled.

"Wanna wake up the twins?" He asked. She nodded.

"[Y/N], can you go wake them up and I'll get their gifts ready." She nodded. [Y/N] put on clothes and went into the twins' room. She shook Emily softly. Emily opened her eyes and yawned.

Happy Birthday honey!" She kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Momma." She sat up. [Y/N] went over to Sebastian and shook him gently.

"Happy birthday Sabbie." He smiled and perked up. He tightly hugged [Y/N].

"Let's go get breakfast." [Y/N], Emily, and Sebastian walked downstairs and sat at the table. [Y/N] got out the skillet and made pancake batter. She made 6 pancakes and bacon. [Y/N] stacked the pancakes in 3's and put candles in them. She pulled the lighter out of the cabinet and lit the candles. She put the plates on the table.

"Don't blow them out yet." She quickly ran upstairs and into her room.

"You ready?" He nodded. Handing her Sebastian's gift bag. They both walked downstairs. As they sang "Happy Birthday" to them. Sean smiled as they blew out their candles. Both [Y/N] and Sean handed the twins their gift bags and sat at the table. Sean put the bacon on the table and sat down. Sebastian opened his gift and gasped.

"I-i.." Sebastian tried to say. Sean smiled and kissed his cheek as did [Y/N].

"What did you get Sabbie?" [Y/N] asked with a smile on her face.

"I got a 3DS..." He tried not to cry. "I love you guys so much."

"Well, your 7 now so I thought you'd might want something more fun to play with."

"And we got you the BEST 3DS game EVER! Super Smash Bros..trust me, you'll enjoy it." Sean smiled. Sebastian nodded excitedly.

"Are you happy with your gift?" [Y/N] asked.