Info + Request page!

Okay okay, story behind this book: I filled up the other one but didn't wanna stop writing and posting it

Anyways!!

So!! This is a book of oneshots with Dream! They won't all be smut, but I'm not putting Dream as a top in any of the smutshots! 

Things I WON'T do:

Tommy, Ranboo or Tubbo shipped with anybody!! 

Top Dream!

Incest, R * pe or pedophilia outside of angst!! 

Not doing piss kinks, you guys can like what you like, I'm just not a fan of it myself- 

Oneshots not around Dream- I can't write that, I've tried and I can't do anything with it

Will add more if I have to!

__________________________________

I hope you understand that I won't ship the bench trio with anybody and my dislike for Top Dream.

I'll do practically anything and everything else however. If there's something I refuse to do at all, then I'll simply add it to the list of things I won't do.

Anyway. In your request, please give me the ship, along with some sort of idea of what you want me to do. Also, a warning, I may take some time to finish requests. But yeah, Send them to me whenever! Remember to try and keep all requests on this page! Minus part two requests. Either that, or dm me them. If it's just somewhere random in the book, I can't say I'll find or do it.

!!If I don't feel comfortable or simply am not interested, I am allowed to say no. You all understand this, but I want to say it anyway!!

READ THIS BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BOUNDARIES IN THE COMMENTS!!!

So, I don't want to violate anybody's boundaries, I respect them as people. But sometimes I don't know for sure and I can't find a reliable answer. If I do violate their boundaries and you noticed, please do point it out. However, don't do that if it's not 100% certain.

An example of that would be Techno calling shipping cringe, he uses the word a lot and unless he says something like "Stop shipping me" or "I don't like being shipped" or anything like that, I will stop.

I do as much research into their boundaries as I can, but sometimes it's just really hard to find an actual answer.

I kept getting comments about Niki and shipping. I use this, so far, pretty reliable seeming post

( https://smp-boundaries.tumblr.com/post/630540742224379904/list-of-boundaries-nihachu-cosplay-niki-has )

And when you say they aren't comfortable with being shipped, before you say it remember it's their characters, so keep that in mind.

If you guys end up wanting me to, I'll put most things I allow, and am comfortable with writing.

Also could I please ask that you all stop with going 'what' and 'it's dreamnoblade, not technodream' and all of that stuff? I'm sorry, it just gets really annoying. Both are the same ship, so it doesn't even matter what you call it. I could call dnf Georgewastaken, Dreambur Wream, Drellumina Illuminawastaken, etc etc, but it wouldn't change anything. So please, Please stop with that. I have gotten around 31 comments about it.

Putting the top at the start of the ship name is something a lot of people do, and I do it too sometimes. (Georgewastaken, Technodream, Sapdream) However, I also go and use the more popular alternatives (Dreamnotfound, Dreamnoblade, Dreamnap). I normally wouldn't care whatsoever, it's just so hard not to pay attention to it when every week or so I get another comment on it.

Anyways!!! I hope you enjoy! <3<3