Bad Technodream - Requested - Liar

Technodream (Techno x Dream)
Requested by: Mikotka00
Tw:
- Bad Techno
- Mentions of blood and torture
- Breakups ig
- Not great
- Uhh, angst
- I dunno man, it's short
- - - - - - - - - - -

Dream wrapped his arms around his lover, quickly moving one of them to hold his hand instead. Techno squeezed his hand gently, smiling at the dirty blonde. His smile faltered when he saw the sad expression on Dream's face, his eyes stuck looking at the ground. "Baby, what's bothering you?" He asked, putting a hand on Dream's cheek and using it to carefully lift his head, Dream opened his mouth but stopped, closing it again.

He was obviously very hesitant to say whatever he wanted to. Techno waited. Techno wasn't going to try and force Dream to tell him, he'd give the other time to decide if he wanted to say it or not. "Will you.. uhm.. still love me, even if I'm not beautiful?.." Dream and Techno were known as the beautiful, perfect, dream couple. Techno places a quick kiss on his lips.

"You'll never stop being beautiful, my dear," Dream closed his eyes and rested his head on Techno's shoulder.

 It had been a year since then. It had been a year since they spoke, since Dream was put in prison. Dream could faintly hear two voices on the other side of the lava wall. One of them was the Warden, Dream knew that without even listening. The other voice though, it wasn't the Warden, and it didn't sound like Sir... It reminded him of Techno, but he wasn't too sure.

Dream tried to move closer to the edge of the cell, so he could hear better, but his legs weren't working properly and his arms gave up on him. He forced himself to sit up against the wall instead, keeping an eye on the lava. The substance was drained out slowly, and Drean could very briefly see a bit of pink when he looked closer.

He looked away quickly, seeing the Warden glaring at him. He heard the lava come back down, so he looked back. He saw Techno, his boyfriend. Dream felt tears in his eyes. Techno looked around the cell before stopping and walking over to Dream. He hadn't properly looked at him yet..

Techno knelt down and had to keep himself from gagging at how much blood Dream was covered in. Dream slowly reached up and smiled weakly, the tears in his eyes slowly rolling down. "W-will you still love me.. if I'm not beautiful?.." Techno didn't answer immediately like he had a year ago. He looked unsure, and fuck that hurt.

The second Dream went to touch Techno, to make sure he was real and he wasn't just imagining his existence, the piglin hybrid backed away.

A look a disgust in his eyes- he had seen that a few times. When Dream got sick and had to be taken care of, or when he had been crying and his eyes were red and puffy, or whenever he got any dirt or anything on him while messing around with his friends. Dream got the disgusted look from Techno quite a bit. After a minute or silence, Techno turned and sighed.

"It's truly sad, you were so beautiful and perfect before.. Goodbye, Dream," Techno hummed out, calling for Sam to let him out. Dream felt more tears rushing down his cheeks as he curled up slowly. Oh god he lost the one person he needed the most- Dream couldn't do this without him..

He crawled to one of the corners, holding his head tightly and secretly wishing he would be able to crush his own skull. Of course he wouldn't be able to, but it didn't mean he couldn't hope for it. Dream didn't move from his spot when Sir visited again, he just sat there and took whatever he got.

Any pain Sir could inflict was nothing compared to what Techno put him through just with his words. He had starved to death multiple times while being too upset to move. He started dreaming of the past again, like he had during his first two weeks of being in the prison.

- - - - - - - - 
Heya, I hope you liked it even if I didn't like it myself
The idea I was given was great but I couldn't execute it as well as I hoped
Not doing any part two's of this or anything, I'm sorry.
Please don't give me shit about the ship name or anything like that, I'm in a shit enough mood and I won't be putting up with that atm

Anyways

Bye bye, have a great day! Love you all <3<3