Ship - If Only You Were Patient

Ship: Dream x Punz + Dream x Quackity x Sam
TW:
- Smut
- I can't think of any other warnings for this either so uh, enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He fell asleep the night before with a singular thought- he was looking forward to Christmas. He was staying with two of the major people in the prison arc, as well as Punz- who didn't like the idea of leaving Dream with them. 

It wasn't because Dream would be unsafe, Punz just got jealous easily. The Dream SMP was known for the acting they did, and there was rarely content about it aside from that. So not many people knew about their relationships.

A large portion of the server had some kind of sexual or romantic relationship with each other- of course, excluding those who they still considered children- Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled- and those who weren't interested in that. 

Some people did have an official relationship but still liked fooling around with the others. Quackity, Karl and Sapnap were married but still enjoyed sleeping with others as well.

Dream slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry due to only just waking up. He tiredly looked around, remembering where he was quickly. He sighed and slowly but surely got up, knowing at least one of the others was probably already up. 

He got dressed and left his room, not bothering with shoes for the meantime. Dream went downstairs in search of one of the others, finding Punz and Sam sitting at the table. "Merry christmas~" Dream hummed as he walked in.

"Mm, merry christmas." Punz smiled, waving him over. Dream walked over and got a kiss from him. "Well, I've gotta head off for a quick delivery. I'll be back soon." Punz explained, already walking out the door. Dream and Sam both bid him goodbye, watching him walk out. 

"Ahem." Sam crossed his arms, looking at Dream expectantly. "Do you want a kiss too, Sam?" Dream smiled, walking to him.

He leaned over a bit before grinning and standing up normally again. "I can't tell what you want when you don't say anything~" Dream teased. "..Kiss me." Sam huffed, a bit embarrassed from needing to say it directly. 

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Sam gritted his teeth and grabbed Dream's waist, pulling him closer. Dream still feigned ignorance, not planning to kiss him until he got what he wanted.

Sam pulled him down into a kiss, Dream rolling his eyes and kissing him back. It wasn't until they both pulled away that Dream ended up in his lap, both of them kissing each other again, and again, and again. 

"Ohoho, I see the fun started without me?~" Quackity purred from the door frame, walking over to them. He pulled Dream away from the kiss to get his own from the blonde, giving him no time to breathe.

When they parted, Dream was panting for air with saliva rolling down his chin. Sam and Quackity shared a kiss while Dream caught his breath. After they finished kissing, Sam went for another kiss from Dream while Quackity began to kiss along Dream's neck. Sam and Quackity swapped roles again, Dream's hands struggling to find their place to stay.

They both stopped kissing him for a moment, Sam pulling off the blonde's shirt and admiring the freckled skin underneath. Dream tensed at the cold air, relaxing again when it got a bit warmer. 

"Beautiful~" Quackity hummed, dragging his hands up and down Dream's sides slowly and gently. The man shivered a bit, his breath hitching when the creeper hybrid began to lick at one of his nipples.

A few minutes later, they heard the front door creak open. Dream flushed a bit at the idea of getting caught by Punz, knowing the mercenary would take it to a whole other level in the best way possible- to him, at least. 

He gasped as Sam bit down around his nipple, followed by Quackity biting his hip roughly. "Hm.. I could've sworn I warned you to be patient, Dream." Punz spoke up from the doorway, his arms crossed as he watched them.

Of course, he wasn't truly upset. He expected it to happen, anyways- otherwise he wouldn't have gotten what he did as a christmas present. Quackity grinned and looked his way.