CWT - Morning on Christmas

CWT (Corpse x Dream)
TW:
- I can't really think of any tbh, so..
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

He groaned as he turned onto his side, exhausted from how long he stayed up last night. "Good morning, baby." Corpse hummed from behind him, pressing a kiss into the back of his neck. "Corpse..?" Dream mumbled, looking back at his husband. 

"It's alright, go back to sleep. I'll go make us breakfast and wake you up when it's ready." Corpse smiled, holding him until he fell asleep again. Corpse admired his lover's relaxed face and body, deciding he should let Dream sleep a bit more before going to make breakfast.

Dream was woken up an hour later. "Five more minutes.." He muttered, not wanting to get up. "I made breakfast, get up before it goes cold." Dream groaned, shoving his face into the pillow. 

"I got you something, it's christmas after all." Corpse kept talking, knowing eventually Dream would give in and get up. After a few moments more, Dream was dragging himself out of bed. "I know baby, you're tired. But you're gonna be upset if you sleep until later."

Dream huffed at how right Corpse was, wrapping his arms around him and burying his face in the other's back. "So warm~" Dream purred. Corpse chuckled, starting to walk forwards. Dream clung onto him the whole way to the dining room, not that Corpse minded at all. 

"Dream, c'mon, you've gotta let go now. Sit down." Dream huffed but listened, sitting down at the table. He blinked rapidly to keep himself awake, not wanting to fall asleep at the table.

"Tonight, do we plan to go to the party or do you want to just walk around and look at the lights?" Corpse asked, putting a plate of food in front of Dream. Dream thought about it. 

"Well.. I know you're not a fan of crowds, so let's go for a walk, go to the party just to say hi and hang out for just a bit, and then we can go home?" Dream suggested, the fatigue vanishing from his body. "I knew I should leave the planning to you." Corpse grinned, starting to eat.

They both finished eating pretty quickly. "Mm.. wait here for a moment." Dream hummed, getting up and going up to their shared room. He grabbed a bag from under the bed, reaching into it and grabbing one of the gifts he wanted to give Corpse separately. 

He went back down to the dining room with both the bag and the individual gift. "Open this first, then you can look at the rest." Dream smiled, handing over the gift.

Corpse started unwrapping it, his eyes widening when he saw what was inside. "Dream- This must've cost a lot-" He started.

 "Nope. It didn't cost a thing, besides.. We're literally millionaires, dear." Dream chuckled. Corpse took it out of the wrapping paper completely, looking at the piece of jewelry closer. He was almost always a fan of it. "Right, if you just touch that gem in the middle and think of a bracelet or something- well, just try it."

Corpse did as Dream instructed, flinching a bit at the way it suddenly changed into a necklace, just like he had thought of. "Made it all myself." Dream grinned, putting his hands on his hips proudly. 

"Dream, this is- it's- I love it, I don't even know what to say.." Corpse was genuinely at a loss for words- he had no idea Dream could even begin to make jewelry, much less something that could change into literally any piece.

"Now all my presents seem so.. Small." Corpse hummed, chuckling nervously. "Don't be like that, I'll love anything you give me." Dream hugged his husband. "Trust me, I know, baby." Corpse pulled Dream into his lap, making the blonde roll his eyes. 

"Not today, horny bastard." Dream huffed, flicking Corpse's forehead. "What?~ Can't I hold my husband on our anniversary?" Dream got up, crossing his arms.

"Alright, babe, I get it. We'll just have to wait until another day, hm?" Dream gave him the bag, not commenting on what Corpse just said. "Open the rest of your presents, or at least put the bag to the side." Dream hummed, sitting down on his seat. 

Corpse continued to open the presents, each one proving to be incredible. "It's nothing as incredible as yours, but.. Here." Corpse smiled, handing Dream a gift.

After opening any remaining gifts they had for each other, they finished eating and went up to their shared room to get ready for the day. Neither of them had any issue changing in front of each other, though sometimes they had to do it separately so they didn't get... distracted. 

"Damn, you really want to rile me up~" Corpse hummed, not even working towards getting changed. "Get changed, Corpse. Or I'll have to ignore you like that again~" Dream hummed, pulling on his shirt.

Corpse pouted a bit but started getting changed, knowing Dream would hold him to that threat. They both had high sex drives, to the point it would probably be a bit scary for others, though Dream could go for longer. 

Corpse was the one who wanted it extremely often, and Dream was happy to oblige, which led to half-hearted threats like these. "What if we didn't go to the party? We could just stay home 'n cuddle.." Corpse mumbled. 

"Love, we won't stay long, okay? We just have to show up, say hi, give out the presents we bought for them and then we can go if you want." Dream smiled softly, putting a hand on the other's cheek. "..Okay." Corpse smiled a bit, still not particularly liking the idea of going. 

Dream gave him a quick kiss. A few hours later, they were getting ready to go out to the party. They were still going to go on that walk first, though. "Well, the party starts at six so.. We have about twenty minutes if we wanna be there first." Dream hummed- though they didn't want that, it was nice to keep track of it anyways. 

"Dreammm, do we have to go?" Corpse whined, wanting to just stay in and watch movies or something. "Corpse, we'll only be there for a little bit." "Still.." Dream sighed. 

"Love, it'll be better when we're there, okay? And if you want, right after handing over the presents, we can leave. But try to have fun- Sykkuno will be there, too." Corpse huffed but reluctantly agreed, wrapping his arms around Dream and leaning into him. 

"Afterwards, you've gotta cuddle with me for at least two movies." Corpse hummed, pressing a kiss into Dream's shoulder.After a little while, they went out for a walk, looking at all the lights together. "Okay, let's head off to the party now." Dream hummed after checking the time, Corpse huffing but agreeing. 

They didn't stay for long- it's not like they planned to, anyways. Immediately when they got home, Corpse pulled him over to the couch so he could get his cuddles as soon as possible.