Dreamnap - Requested - If it happens, it'll be by him

Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Requested by: Mikotka00
TW:
- Death
- Murder
- Neither of them are okay
- Angst, obviously
- Enjoy
- - - - - - - - 

Dream winced as he realized he had to run- everyone was distracted at the moment, but he didn't have much time. Fuck. He forced himself to start moving, it was difficult considering he hadn't been able to walk much in his cell, and he hadn't been outside in over a year. Dream forced himself to run as fast as he could, his injuries not bothering him at the moment.

Dream could hear footsteps behind him, chasing him. "Dream!" Sapnap shouted at him, oh, so Sapnap was chasing him. Dream kept running for another five minutes before he started panting- he made himself keep going even then. He could feel his heart beating and he could feel his legs burning. Dream couldn't stop, he had to keep going or else he was dead...

He didn't want to die yet. Dream managed to pick up some things while running. He crafted a really quick sword with the materials he gathered. He had nowhere else to run and he didn't know if he even could run anymore. He turned to face Sapnap when he heard the man come to a stop. He held up the sword, focusing on his breathing.

Neither of them moved for a minute, just staring at each other and waiting for the other to make the first move. Sapnap eventually started taking careful steps forward. Dream didn't move, instead preparing himself for the fight. Sapnap went ahead and struck first. Their swords met over and over, and over and over again.

Dream could tell Sapnap didn't want to fight, he didn't either. Dream knew he was the one who was going to lose, and that it would end up in death. He was finding himself struggling to even keep holding the sword anymore. He was shaking like crazy, the pain was finally starting to get to him. He took a deep breath, deciding what to do.

Dream decided that, if he was going to die, he would die by Sapnap's sword. He ran forwards, throwing his sword to the side and pulling the other into a kiss. They were dating, and they had never technically broken it off. He still loved Sapnap, he didn't know if it was mutual. He managed to mostly ignore the pain caused by the sword now piercing through him.

Sapnap was taken aback, clearly, but kissed him back anyway. Sapnap pulled away a few moments later, having got a metallic taste on his tongue.. blood? Dream smiled slightly at Sapnap, seeing the shock on the others face. He could feel the tears flowing down his own cheeks, as well as the blood on his chin.

Sapnap looked down quickly, seeing the cause of all the blood. He let go of his sword, tears beginning to build in his eyes. "Dream.. I-" Dream's legs gave out under him, and Sapnap quickly followed him- both now on their knees. Dream shakily rose one of his arms, putting his hand on Sapnap's cheek. There was blood on it, but that didn't really matter.

"Sap.. I-.. I love y-" Dream turned his head to the side, coughing. He winced at the red on the grass. "-ou.. a-and I'm sorry, could you-" He coughed again. "Ever forgive me?.." Dream turned his head back to look at Sapnap, moving his hand a bit. Dream brought Sapnap closer, letting the younger sob and cry into his shoulder.

The sword that was going through him was pushed through more by Sapnap's body, causing Dream to bite down on his own hand to avoid making a sound. He leaned his head on Sapnap's and smiled softly, things slowly getting darker. A minute or two later, Sapnap managed to stop crying for at least a bit.

"Dream?..." Dream didn't answer. "Dream?" He tried again. "Dream?!" Nothing. "Dream!!" He wasn't saying anything.... He wasn't breathing either.

- - - - - -
Yep
Not that long but ya know, I tried
I hope you all enjoyed and I promise you, I am trying to get through the requests
Anyways

Bye! Love you all! Have a great day! <3<3