DNF - Requested - Pretty boy

Dreamnotfound (Dream x George) + Quackbur (Side ship)
Requested by: pizzakittylulu
TW:
- Uh.
- I dunno, smut
- Alcohol
- No angst
- I don't think at least
- This one isn't great so I'm sorry
- George calls Dream pretty boy

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Quackity leaned back against the table as he took another sip from his glass, running out of his drink. "Gonna get more beer, you three want anything?" He asked, looking at the rest of the small group. Wilbur stood up from where he was sitting, walking over to the shorter man. "A kiss," Quackity scoffed but gave him a quick kiss.

"And some more wine, thank you~" The brunette purred, moving to sit back down. "I'll take another shot," George decided, looking at Dream to see if he wanted anything. "I'll get whatever you get," Dream shrugged, leaning his head on the table. George got up. "I'll help carry the drinks," And they walked off. Wilbur nudged Dream.

"You 'n Gogy dating yet or what?" Dream's face flushed red and he huffed slightly. "We're not.. official or anything.." He muttered. "You and Quackity though, how's it going?" Dream lifted his head, smiling at Wilbur. Wilbur started to talk endlessly about his and Quackity's relationship, only stopping when Quackity and George were back with the drinks.

Dream almost immediately downed the drink he was given- he didn't really enjoy the taste of alcohol, not most at least, but he found an odd pleasure in drinking it, especially quickly. "Does anyone want to play any more games?" Nobody spoke up. "Let's get to the hotel then!" Quackity quickly started walking out, stumbling a bit.

The other three followed him, Wilbur following him to one of the rooms- George and Dream went to a different one. "Dream," George breathed out, grabbing the dirty blonde's hand. Dream turned to look at him. George moved closer to him, breathing on his neck. "Can I?.." Dream nodded, his breath stuttering when George kissed his neck.

George gently bit down, no where near hard enough to draw blood. "Harder.. please.." Dream whispered, leaning his head back against the door as George bit down harder, like he asked. Dream slowly unbuttoned George's shirt- unlike when they were sober, they always took things slower when they were drunk, no matter what the task was.

Dream let his hands slide back up to rest on the other's shoulders. He hummed softly as George continued to bite and kiss his neck, certainly going to leave at least some marks. Dream gasped softly as the shorter man bit down on a specific spot. "Go get on the bed for me, love," George whispered, pressing one last kiss into Dream's neck before pulling away.

Dream walked over to the bed, sitting down and watching George slowly walk over. "You have clothes on," George reminded Dream, indirectly telling him to strip. Dream pulled off his shirt slowly, doing the same with his pants- they had both taken off their shoes when they got inside the room.

George let his now-unbuttoned shirt slip down his arms before unbuckling his pants, not breaking eye contact with Dream. The dirty blonde didn't either, although he did shiver a bit due to how cold the room was at the moment. "Safe word?" George asked when they were mere centimetres from each other.

"Blob," Dream answered, biting his lip as George got on his knees in front of where Dream was sitting on the bed. He lifted one of Dream's legs and straightened it a bit, slowly but surely making a trail of kisses from his ankle up to just below his boxers. He did the same with the other leg.

Dream leaned down, pulling the brunette into a kiss- he loved the attention he was getting. "Baby, you okay?" Dream nodded, he knew distantly he was being a bit touchier than normal but he blamed that on how much he had to drink. George kissed his cheek before pulling down Dream's boxers.

The dirty blonde's face grew a bit redder as George came face to face with what Dream had worn under his boxers- sure, boxers were what he usually wore underneath it all, but sober and, admittedly, aroused Dream decided to wear something special under them, deciding he didn't want to make George uncomfortable if they had to sleep in the same room and it was too hot or something to wear other clothes.

George stared for a few moments, licking his lips after a few seconds. "You put this on for me, pretty boy?" Dream bit his lip and nodded, obviously embarrassed. Dream had put on a pair of red laced panties under his boxers. George slowly pulled them down, not taking them off of Dream completely.

 The brunette gently pulled Dream closer by his legs, raising his legs and pressing a kiss against his ass. George then slowly licked from the middle of one of his asscheeks to his hole, then pressing a kiss against it. "George.." Dream whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

"Keep your eyes on me, pretty boy," Dream looked back down at him, finding George staring right back at him while continuing to press kisses against the skin of his ass. Dream tensed and gasped as George gently bit down on his ass, nibbling on it a bit. George abandoned attacking his asscheeks, instead moving to slowly push his tongue into Dream's hole.

"George- That's so gr-oss~" Dream moaned out at the end, it seemed so disgusting but it felt good as well. "Seriously~ Sstop~" George hummed and thought for a moment, though ultimately decided to listen. George pulled away from his ass, instead moving back to kissing his thighs for a few moments.

George got a bottle of lube out of his inventory, putting a bit on his fingers and pushing one into Dream's hole gently. Dream hissed quietly at how cold it was but it warmed up quickly, so it wasn't really an issue. George thrusted the finger in and out, moving it around a bit. Dream let out a small moan as George pushed a second finger in, being just as gentle as the first time.

He scissored Dream until he felt the blonde was loose enough, adding a third finger just to make sure he would be loose and prepared enough. Dream closed his eyes, whining softly when the fingers were pulled out. "It's okay pretty boy, just be patient," George whispered, standing up and removing his boxers.

Dream felt George hold his thighs up, keeping his legs spread and up at the same time. "Ready?" Dream nodded, moaning out as George pushed in- it always felt like a long and satisfying process. George bottomed out after a few moments, groaning at the feeling. Dream gasped when George moved a bit, still so tight around him.

The brunette gave Dream a few seconds to adjust before slowly pulling back until only his tip was inside. George thrusted in a bit faster, though he still kept it slow- he liked being gentle with Dream sometimes. Dream moaned out again, arching his back slightly. George quickly began to speed up, though he didn't go as fast or as hard as he could.

Dream kept moaning and gasping as he was fucked into, eventually opening his eyes and looking at George. He could see small bits of sweat on his forehead, but more notably, his eyes were on Dream. And Dream had no idea why he found that so hot, but he did. Dream felt George twitch inside of him after a little while, a silent warning that George was close.

"In or out, pretty boy?" George groaned out the question, Dream almost instantly responding with in. George moaned as he came inside Dream, panting while riding out his orgasm. Dream came with him, if not a few seconds before he did. They just stayed still for a few moments, catching their breaths.

George gently pulled out when he was ready, making sure he didn't hurt Dream as he did. George sat down on the bed next to Dream, smiling slightly as the blonde turned onto his side, wrapping an arm around George. "We have to have a shower," George whispered, making Dream groan.

"We can go in the bath instead if you want, but we need to get you cleaned up," Dream groaned again but nodded. "Want me to carry you, pretty boy?" Dream thought for a moment but shook his head, sitting up. George got up and took Dream's hand, helping the blonde up.

They walked to the bathroom and George got a bath started, knowing Dream wouldn't be able to stand for that long and would be more comfortable in the bath- they'd just have to have a shower tomorrow. After the bath, they both got at least somewhat dressed and went to sleep on the bed. In the morning, Dream couldn't remember anything that happened the night before.

Dream moved to get off the bed, wincing at the small pain in his lower back and thighs. Dream's face flushed red when he did eventually remember.