Drunz - After dinner <3

Drunz (Dream x Punz)
Not a request
TW:
- I have no clue if I've already posted this but idc
- Smut
- I think that's literally all
- I might be wrong tho
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream huffed as he brushed the dirt off his jumper, silently cursing that spider for catching him off guard. He had been looking for a specific base of his, knowing all that he needed would be there.. Including him. Dream couldn't help his small smile when he thought of finally being able to spend a day with him again. He soon came across a small cabin, taking a deep breath before knocking. He heard shuffling inside before the door was opened, Punz standing on the other side. Dream immediately hugged him, he missed the blonde.

Punz hugged him back, pulling him inside. Dream shut the door with his foot, giving Punz a quick kiss before ducking out of the hug. Punz rolled his eyes at his antics, walking after him with a smile. "Dream, I want a proper kiss." The mercenary grinned, managing to back Dream up into a corner before Dream huffed and pulled him into a kiss. He ended up being lifted up onto the counter, two hands under his thighs. Dream pulled away to breathe, kissing Punz again when he didn't think he was going to suffocate himself.

Punz bit at the other's lip, pushing his tongue into his mouth when Dream parted his lips for him. Dream whined softly into the kiss as he was picked up again, the only thought in his mind a question about how and why Punz was so strong. Dream ended up against a wall again. The shorter blonde was getting quicker and more desperate with each kiss, Dream eventually needing to stop him, panting. "Baby, please- later.. 'M hungry." Dream whispered, smiling as he was put down.

"After dinner, mm?" Punz nodded, licking his lips before going to the kitchen. Dream was originally planning to cook, but he supposes Punz decided otherwise. Dream sat down on the couch, deciding he'd take a nap until dinner was ready. He was woken up a little while later, sitting up tiredly. He went to the table with Punz, humming and thanking the blonde for dinner before starting to eat. When he was done, he took the dishes to the kitchen- he'd clean them later.

He went back to the dining room, looking for Punz. He was suddenly bent over and pinned to the table, the man he loved so dearly grinding against his ass, groaning. "Couldn't wait?" Dream chuckled, jumping a bit in surprise when his ass was slapped pretty hard. He bit his lip, his face flushing a deep red when Punz started to undo his pants. "C'mon- at the dinner table?" Punz bit down on his neck before turning him around and pushing him up on the table.

Dream felt his pants and boxers be pulled down, the cold air hitting him quickly and making him shiver. Punz stripped down as quickly as he could, spitting on two of his fingers and pushing them in. "Agh! A-and here I thought you'd wa-ahh~- nna take it slo-oh..!" Dream kept getting interrupted by his own moans. It had been a while since either of them had gotten any sexual attention. Dream dug his fingers into the wooden table as a second finger was added, scissoring him open.

Dream spread his legs a bit more to try and make it easier, arching his back a bit when a third finger was added. Punz groaned at the sight of his fingers disappearing inside Dream's ass, biting his lip and resisting the urge to just pound him that very second- he had to make sure Dream was ready, he didn't want to hurt his tall blonde. Eventually, Punz pulled his fingers out of the mess he called Dream, listening to his whines and whimpers at being empty all of a sudden.

Punz stroked his dick a bit, wiping whatever was on his fingers onto his dick. The man grabbed Dream's hips, pulling him closer and almost immediately thrusting in. Dream scratched at the table, his mouth gaping open at the sudden intrusion. Punz gave him time to adjust, not long but still a little bit of time. Maybe a few seconds? Dream was already drooling, though Punz couldn't blame him. The one with a dick literally up his ass nodded a bit, silently saying he was ready and Punz could move.

He started off with slow, shallow thrusts. He'd pull out a bit and then thrust back in, his fingers digging into Dream's hips- that was going to bruise, that was for sure. Dream moaned softly with each thrust, slowly getting used to the feeling. Punz began to increase his speed, pulling out more each time. Eventually, he got to the point where he was pulling out until just his tip was in before slamming himself inside. Dream couldn't even say anything anymore- before he was repeating curses and pleading for absolutely nothing.

Punz kept fucking into him, watching as Dream's eyes rolled back. He gripped a bit harder, groaning loudly as he thrusted one more time. Dream arched his back, a tear rolling down his cheek as he was filled so nicely. The feeling pushed Dream over the edge, climaxing on his and Punz's stomachs. They both panted heavily, neither of them moving. Dream hissed as Punz slowly pulled out, biting his tongue. It didn't hurt way too much, but it still was incredibly unpleasant. "Fuck.. been so long.." Dream whispered, slowly sitting up. Punz pulled him into a kiss, a hand on the taller blonde's cheek.

Dream smiled a bit, kissing him back before leaning on his shoulder. "M tired.." 

- - - - - - - -
Yeeaaahhh I forgot about this one until just now. I've had it done since the 13th x.x