1.Coming

Preeta's pov:

"I love you karan "

I said looking into his eyes which were already staring into mine with the same intensity.

He abruptly pulled me closer crushing against his chest, his intense gaze was giving me shivers.A handsome smile broke his lips as he noted my expressions and leaned his face towards mine, which resulted in the tip of our noses to brush making my breath hitched.

Our lips were inches apart and I closed my eyes feeling him.I curled my fingers on his shirt feeling his breath fanning on my ear and longed to hear those magical words which I was craving since years,

"I love..."

Before he could complete I heard some noise and My eyes quickly shut open being frightened.

Soon I caught the sound and saw my night stand, I groaned realising it was my alarm and that was my dream:-(.

"huhh, again he didn't complete"I pouted sadly.

but soon a blush crept my cheeks remembering the dream.Hugging the pillow close to my chest I closed my eyes thinking about him all over again.

Karan.

These beautiful and romantic dreams will surely be the death of me one day!

"Haye! His handsome smile"I scrunched my nose with a pout and crushed the pillow with my palms feeling jittery.

Then quickly took out his photograph which was hidden under my bed wanting to see him.

Well! If I want to talk about him.We were childhood buddies and even studied at the same school.Papa and Mahesh uncle were college friends and now business partners which was the reason for our families bonding.

And coming to the point I can say that karan was my childhood crush..hehe it sounds weird but it was true as I said we were childhood friends, we both used to go school along, play along but more we used to quarrel with each other for silly reasons and as our parents were friends, we used to meet once in a week or in fifteen days at our House or theirs for the dinner.

And the saddest part is we were only together till our school, after that as he was interested in business, for his further studies Mahesh uncle sent him to London to pursue his degree they even insisted me to go but I was interested in the medical field and did not join him.I was soo sad and even he was, since childhood we both were best friend  and never been far from each other.but even carrier is important so there was no other option too.

After that we got busy in our studies, we used to call each other but not that much.But not to forget I was the one who used to call him more.

He just once came during his graduation. Then after three years he came back to Delhi because rakhi aunty and Mahesh were missing their only son and told him to continue his master's in India only and help him with their business too.So again for masters he went to Mumbai and I don't know what happened after that we were not that close like before, but I always used to remember him and used to talk to his photos whenever he doesn't receives my call showing my anger.

Now at present he is in Mumbai and runs their company as he is the CEO.But he is not the same.he has changed a lot not about his appearance no doubt he is more handsome now my handsome.

But about his behaviour and all, I don't know why he has become silent.I used to call him at least once in a month but when he started to talk less and used to ignore my calls not caring to call me back.I too stopped calling since then.

I thought it must be because of work pressure and all.I have even heard that from rakhi aunty that he works so much and even always keeps himself busy all the time.So I just thought not to disturb him and haven't talked to him properly since nearly a year.