96. Longing for her

Please Do VOTE lovelies..

~

After a few days,

"Preetaaa"Karan screamed from the washroom while moaning in pain.

"Preeetaaaaaa"His voice rose this time and Preeta who was in the kitchen frowned hearing his loud voice.

"Kya hua?"She asked turning off the gas and walked out of the kitchen.

"Karan"she called heading towards their room that her eyes widened seeing him standing in the middle of the room half naked.

With a towel wrapped around his waist and all wet.His hair messed up with a shampoo on.And with that look she knew  he came outside without completing his bathing session.

"Ahhhh fuck...Prettaaaa"He groaned squeezing his eyes and she startled and stopped gazing at him.

"Ha yahi hu...kya hua? Aise kyu bahar aye ho?"Preeta said heading towards him and he took a step like a blind causing her to raise her brows and reach him.

"Ankhein...I can't even open my eyes.. shampoo..Ahh.. just help me out"He stopped talking and Preeta hid her laugh before holding his arm.

"Ok ok..Come on"She took him inside the washroom and he hurriedly ran behind her while moaning in pain.

"Please jaldi.. bohot dard ho raha hai"He wriggled and Preeta nodded talking a mug of water and approached him.

She held his face and splashed the water on his eyes while meekly rubbing to sooth his pain.

"Ankhein kholo aur mere haath mein pani hai just flicker your eyes in that"She said forwarding her palm and he gripped her hand taking it towards his one eye.

"No.....it's burning..I can't"He shook his head and made a cry baby face while trying to open his eyes but when a sharp pain hit his eyes he would close them again.

"Karan...bacchon ki tarah mat karo..aise karoge toh infection ho jayega..jaldi ankhein kholo..It will reduce"She said pulling his hand but creases formed on his forehead listening to her.

"Mein bachon ki tarah nahi kar raha.. It's burning...you are a child..not me"He argued and Preeta sighed in dismay.

"Abh bhi argue kar rahe ho..Wait..mein ek bowl leke aati hu..it will be easy"She said and he groaned.

"Fast..."he said and she ran out the washroom.

She came with a large bowl and and filled it with water before forwarding him.

"Loo.. open your eyes and stay for a some second..you will feel better"She suggested and he took it before dipping his face in the bowl.

Finally after some seconds he lifted his head and squeezed his eyes shut before opening them to look at her.

"Okay?"Preeta inquired and he twitched his lips before rubbing his eyes.

"Better..but ye abhi bhi dard ho raha hai"He said pointing towards his left eye and Preeta nodded before placing the bowl aside.

"Tum shower leke aao..mein drops daal dungi baad mein..it will be fine"She said while wiping his face and he looked at her blinking his eyes.

"Tum help karo.."He said holding her hand and she frowned in return.

"Kiske liye?"She inquired and he pouted flaring his nose.

"Nahane keliye"He replied causing her to open her eyes wide.

"Seriously?"She said turning opposite to him to go that he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her back.

"Karann..Meine already nahaya hai..Hum late ho jayenge..please"She said understanding the real meaning of his words but twitched her lips feeling him clinging to her back.Tilting her neck she looked at him timidly.